Love is the most powerful force in the world. If you give someone your love, they can feel it and so can you. There are no words that can’t be said with a heart-shaped cookie or romantic card. Valentine’s Day is all about celebrating love and so here are some quotes to help you celebrate this day of happiness with your loved ones!
Christian Valentines Day Quotes 2023
- 1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us.
Genesis 29:20 So Jacob served seven years for Rachel, and they seemed to him but a few days because of the love he had for her.
- Psalms 52:8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God. I trust in the steadfast love of God forever and ever.
- Daniel 9:4 I prayed to the LORD my God and made confession, saying, “O Lord, the great and awesome God, who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments…
- Micah 7:18 Who is a God like you, pardoning iniquity and passing over transgression for the remnant of his inheritance? He does not retain his anger forever, because he delights in steadfast love.
- John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
- 1 John 4:16 So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.
Christian Valentines Day Sayings
- Proverbs 13:24 Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him.
- 2 Chronicles 1:8 And Solomon said to God, “You have shown great and steadfast love to David my father, and have made me king in his place.
- Proverbs 15:17 Better is a dinner of herbs where love is than a fattened ox and hatred with it.
- Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
- 1 Corinthians 13:13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
- 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
- Probably the most parodied line on this list, this Brokeback Mountain quote still illustrates the haplessness of those in love.
- “I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.”