Valentines Day may be all about love, but it’s also filled with dirty jokes and naughty messages. There are many Valentine’s Day messages that are meant to make your significant other blush, both because of their sensual nature or because of their double meaning.
Dirty Valentines Day Quotes
- This Forrest Gump quote is gender-specific and a little self-deprecating, but I like its message.
- There is no one like you in this world , you have no match bro.
- Valentine’s Day is a perfect time to spoil yourself. The day after Valentine’s Day is even better, because all the chocolate is on sale. That’s just a little parental wisdom for ya.
- “True love is the greatest thing, in the world — except for a nice MLT — mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe.”
- Is that Cupid’s arrow in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?
- Get over here and eat my heart-shaped box.
- Most girls are hoping for a big rock on Valentine’s Day, but what I want is something that rhymes with that.
- Valentine’s Day is about to become a religious holiday, because you’re gonna be screaming, “Oh God!” all night.
Dirty Valentines Day Sayings
- If you play your cards right, 2-14 is gonna add up to 69.
- Tonight, I’m gonna put the V in your Valentine, if you know what I’m sayin’.
- I got more sweet treats for you than a Whitman’s sampler.
- Do you know the real meaning of Valentine’s Day? Well, I’m gonna show you tonight, over and over and over…
- Lingerie is half-off in stores today, but in my bedroom, it’s going to be 100 percent off.
- Let me help you Cherub one out.
- Tonight, you’re going to need a safe word, and the safe word is “be mine.”
- Cards aren’t the only things that are going to be opening tonight.
- I’m about to eat you like a box of Valentine’s Day chocolates.
- Your heart isn’t the only one of your organs I want to touch tonight.
- Wishing you lots of love and fun on this day of love. May all your prayers get answered. Love you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the little girl who brought so much love into our lives.