Easter is a time when Christians all around the world rejoice in the resurrection of Jesus Christ. The Easter season is also a time to reflect on what Jesus has done for us and to find comfort in his words. Here are some Bible quotes that can help you celebrate Easter joyfully!
- Luke 24:6-7: “He is not here; he has risen!”
- John 11:25-26: “Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?'”
- 1 Peter 1:3: “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.”
- Romans 6:9: “We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him.”
- Philippians 3:10: “I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death.”
- Acts 4:33: “With great power, the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all.”
- Luke 24:6-7: “Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.'”
Easter Sunday Lds Quotes
Easter is a time of joy and celebration for Christians around the world. In addition to celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ, Easter is also a time to reflect on his teachings and how they can be applied in our lives. Many religious traditions have their own Easter quotes, but some of the most famous ones are from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS).
Bible Easter Sunday Quotes
Easter is a joyous holiday that celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ. It is celebrated on the first Sunday after the full moon in April. Easter is a time to reflect on the events of Jesus’ life and appreciate his sacrifice for us. Here are some Bible Easter Sunday quotes to help you celebrate this special day.
- 1 Corinthians 15:21: “For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.”
- Romans 8:34: “Who then is the one who condemns? No one.”
- Philippians 2:8: “And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!”
- 1 Corinthians 6:14: “And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power.”
Sunday Easter Quotes for Church Signs
Easter is one of the most joyous holidays of the year, and it’s easy to see why with all the happy Easter quotes for church signs. From scripture to witty sayings, these quotes will lift your spirits on Easter Sunday morning.
Easter Sunday is an important day in the Christian faith. It is a time to celebrate Jesus’ resurrection and reflect on what that means for us. The Bible provides many great quotes to help us reflect on this special day.