Eid-Chand Mubarak, also known as the Festival of Lights, marks the end of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. During this festival, Muslims around the world celebrate by lighting candles and displaying lights in their homes and public spaces. Eid-Chand Mubarak is a time to give thanks for all that has been blessings in the past year, and to make resolutions for the coming year. Here are 100 wishes for Eid-Chand Mubarak from various Muslims around the world.
Eid Chand Mubarak Wishes
- Eid Mubarak! Sending my love and prayers to you this Eid.
- Eid Mubarak in advance! Wishing for you to spend this holy occasion surrounded by love and happiness only! Have a joyous Eid day!
- I pray to the Almighty that he filled all your lives with love and prosperity. Happy Eid Mubarak in advance.
- Good food, good friends, and good laughs. I’m happy no matter what happens or what changes along the way. Happy Eid Day!
- Every eid is more enjoyable with friends like you. I love you all and wish the most special Eid Mubarak to all of you!
- The joys of Eid are incomplete without a friend like you to be with. You are the reason why my Eids are so special. Eid Mubarak dear friend
- Let’s have a day full of love, cheer, good food, happy moment, and lots of dua. Let’s have an Eid day with the most loved ones. A very happy Eid Mubarak, dear family.
- Eid is joyous and cheerful because I get to spend it with my lovely family. Happy Eid to my unique family. You guys are the best.
- May Allah (SWT) shower countless blessings on you because you deserve all of them. Wish you a very joyous eid, my love.
- May this Eid bring you peace, prosperity, and tranquility.
Eid Mubarak Wishes in Marathi
Eid Mubarak is a day of happiness and peace. It is the Islamic holy month of Ramadan when Muslims fast from sunrise to sunset. Eid Mubarak celebrates the end of Ramadan and is a time to give thanks for blessings received during the month. Wishing all Muslims a happy Eid Mubarak!
- Let’s celebrate this holy occasion with the pleasure of spending one more amazing year of friendship. Wishing you an amazing Eid day!
- You are not only my friend but also the best mentor and guide I could ever have. Wish you nothing but only good things on this Eid. Eid Mubarak dear.
- Eid Mubarak Friend! May Allah reward you for your virtues, all your good deeds, and loving nature.
- Eid Mubarak! I wish you a very happy and safe Eid to my dearest friend.
- Friends like you make even the ordinary days better, and I consider myself lucky to share the joy of Eid with you. Eid Mubarak, buddy.
- Eid Mubarak, my friend. Have a lovely Eid yourself and make as many people smile as you can.
Eid Mubarak Wishes in Telugu
Eid Mubarak is a traditional Islamic greeting that means ” felicitations of the happy occasion.” Eid Mubarak is celebrated by Muslims on the first day of Shawwal, the month of Ramadan. Muslims around the world celebrate Eid ul-Fitr together with family and friends. Telugu speakers in the United States and other parts of the world send Eid Mubarak messages to each other using WhatsApp or social media.
- Eid Mubarak my king! I wish you a wonderful Eid filled with laughter and joy.
- Wishing my beloved dear a special Eid day. Let’s pray to Allah that he always keeps us together forever like this.
- Eid Mubarak, honey. May Allah protect you from every harm and keep you smiling.
- Thanks to Allah that he brought us together to share the same path. Now, let’s share the same happiness and pleasure as the holy Eid is almost knocking at the door! Eid Mubarak!
- On this special occasion, let’s make a promise that no matter what happens, we will remain best friends of each other for the rest of our life. Eid Mubarak.
- Eid Mubarak my love! May Allah’s blessings be with you in every step of life.
- Eid Mubarak husband. May Allah grant your prayers and keep you safe.
- Eid Mubarak to my beautiful wife. Having you in my life makes every occasion a hundred times more joyful!
Eid Mubarak Wishes With Name
There is an immense feeling of happiness and warmth that comes with Eid Mubarak, the holiday commemorating the end of Ramadan. During this time, friends and family gather to exchange greetings, celebrate the joys and sorrows that have past, and vow to stay close in the coming year. Here are some Eid Mubarak wishes with names to get you started:
Happy Eid Mubarak! A very happy and blessed Eid Mubarak to all of you!
- Wishing you a delightful Eid! Smile, eat, spread love, and most importantly, thank Allah for allowing us to experience another Eid.
- May all our hardships get replaced by peace. May our faith in Allah get stronger with each passing day. Eid Mubarak to all!
- Let us be grateful to the Almighty for all the mercy He has shown upon us and thank Him for giving us this wonderful life. Eid Mubarak!
- Let this Eid be the occasion of sharing the love and caring for the people who need to be loved and cared for. Eid Mubarak to all!
- Eid Mubarak! I never expected someone who would love me this way. May Allah keep you healthy and happy always. May this Eid come with happiness and prosperity.
- Hope you all are going to have an excellent but safe Eid this year. May Eid brings lots and lots of happiness. Eid al-Fitr Mubarak.
- May Allah flourishes our life with his blessings and love. A very happy Eid day wishes in advance to you and your family.
- Do not worry about things that are not meant for you. Allah (SWT) knows the best. Enjoy the Eid day with your loved ones this year.
Eid Mubarak Wishes Pic
Eid Mubarak is a holiday celebrated by Muslims all around the world to commemorate the end of Ramadan. Muslims believe that Eid Mubarak is the day when Allah gives the best of rewards to those who have been good throughout the month of Ramadan. Muslims usually spend time with family and friends, enjoy special foods and drinks, give gifts, and take part in religious rituals.
- As the holiest of all months is about to end, I want you to know that I’m praying for you that you are blessed with good health and happy days. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak to my loving family! I love you all!
- May Allah’s blessings and protection always be upon my family. Eid Mubarak to you all.
- Eid Mubarak, my beloved people. May Allah allow us all to stay devoted to Him.
- Spending Eid with friends and family with lots of delicious food is a pure blessing; consider yourself lucky if you have them in your life! Eid Mubarak.
- As long as you keep faith in Allah, no evil can touch your heart and no sorrow can ruin your day. May your life be filled with joy and happiness on this Eid!
- With the sight of the new moon, Ramadhan Kareem is finally over. May Allah (SWA) grant us the Tawfeeq to apply the gems of wisdom from Ramadhan into our daily lives. Happy Eid al Fitr Mubarak.
Eid Mubarak Wishes Card
Wish your loved ones a very happy Eid with an eid mubarak wishes card. Send them this beautiful eid mubarak ecards and make their day even more special.
- Eid Mubarak to all of you. You make our home beautiful with your own aura and I hope Allah will always keep us together with happy vibes.
- Even if I’m not with you on this Eid day, I want you to know that my heart is always with you to share all the joys and pleasure. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest. Love you all!
- Eid Mubarak! May this Holy day guide us all towards the way of light and remove the darkness of our hearts. Have a happy Eid day!
- Having you as my family truly makes my life better. Sending love and Eid greetings to you.
- Eid Mubarak to the loveliest family on the earth. May the Almighty Allah keep us safe and healthy in this time of crisis.
- Dear mom and dad, I feel so lucky to have parents like you to spend the day with. You have been the reason why every Eid day seems like a day I spend in heaven. Eid Mubarak to you!
Eid Mubarak to all who are celebrating! May your day be filled with happiness, joy, and peace. As always, remember to cherish those you love, and to do your best to make everyone around you happy. Eid Mubarak!