Eid Mubarak is the most joyous day of the year for Muslims. It marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan and celebrates the arrival of Eid al-Fitr, which marks the end of the Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca. Here are 100 Eid Mubarak wishes for friends and family.
Eid Mubarak Wishes
- Brothers and sisters, friends and family, Eid Mubarak to you all. From the bottom of my heart, I pray that the Almighty makes our lives beautiful and our struggles meaningful.
- Eid is a day to cheer and laugh with your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid 2022.
- May the spirit of Eid create a permanent mark in our hearts. May we spread love and joy throughout the entire year. Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak. May the blessings of Allah always knock at your door.
- Happy Eid Mubarak! Wishing everyone happy holidays, stay safe, and pray to your Almighty.
- May Allah place mercy upon all the Muslims all around the world! Eid Mubarak to everyone celebrating!
- Be grateful to Him for His blessings. Eid Mubarak from my family to yours.
Special Person Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes
Eid Mubarak is a special day that celebrates the end of the holy month of Ramadan. Muslims all over the world celebrate this holiday with family, friends, and food. Eid Mubarak is also a day to give thanks for all the blessings that Allah has bestowed on us throughout the year. Here are some special wishes that we would like to share with our loved ones on Eid Mubarak!
- May every moment of this Eid brings you closer to Allah (SWT) and gets you rewarded for your deeds! Eid Mubarak.
- Eid Mubarak to all my nearest and dearest ones.
- May your heart fill with boundless joy on this holy occasion. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak to you all. May Allah (SWA) enrich our lives with happiness, peace and prosperity.
- Eid Mubarak dear! May this Eid be the beginning of another successful year in your life.
- Eid ul Fitr Mubarak to you and your family. May the Almighty accept your prayers and bless you with the rewards of Ramadan.
- At the end of this Holy month, Eid is finally here to grace us with happiness and prosperity. May this day be ever so joyful for us! Eid Mubarak!
Eid UL Fitr Eid Mubarak Wishes
The holiday of Eid ul-Fitr marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan and is a time to celebrate with friends and family. Eid ul-Fitr celebrates the conclusion of the month-long fast and marks the first day of Shawwal, the 10th month in the Islamic calendar. Muslims all over the world celebrate Eid ul-Fitr by fasting from sunrise to sunset and by giving special gifts to loved ones.
- Eid Mubarak to you and your loved ones! May God accept our prayers, good deeds and sacrifices and shower us with his holy blessings.
- Happy Eid day! May Allah (SWA) shower our lives with happiness, spiritual wisdom and divine guidance.
- May this Eid bring joy and love to your heart and create all the opportunities for success! Eid Mubarak.
- Eid Mubarak. Wishing you peace and prosperity throughout your life, and praying that Allah grants all your prayers.
- Eid al Fitr Mubarak! May Allah bless you with all the love and happiness that your heart can hold.
- May Allah reward you for all your good deeds and shower your life with success, knowledge, and prosperity. Wishing you a very happy Eid!
- Eid Mubarak, my wife. May my share of Allah’s blessings go to you.
Eid Mubarak Wishes for Friends
Eid Mubarak, or “Happy Eid” is a time for Muslims to celebrate the beginning of the Islamic month of Ramadan. Ramadan is the ninth month in the Islamic calendar and it lasts for 29 days. During Ramadan, Muslims are supposed to abstain from eating, drinking, smoking and having sex from sunrise to sunset. Eid Mubarak is also a time to give and receive gifts.
- Eid Mubarak to the light of my heart. May we all always stay true to the straight path and may Allah unite us together in Jannah.
- An advance Eid Mubarak from the late cat to all of you. Enjoy this Eid maintaining all the safety. Do not forget to wear a mask.
- Wishing you and your loved ones Eid Mubarak in advance! May the Almighty bless us during this Ramadan season and lead us to prosperity.
- Advance Eid Mubarak to all my lovely friends and family members. May Allah grant us wisdom, peace, and prosperity in our lives.
- Thanks to the Almighty for bringing us together and allowing us this beautiful marriage. Eid Mubarak, my queen.
- Dear wife, Eid Mubarak to you! May Allah grant you everything you have prayed for and reward you with his blessings.
- My wife, I wish you a joyous, prosperous, and blissful Eid day! Thank you for taking care of me during Ramadan as well. May Allah bless you!
Eid Mubarak Wishes Malayalam
Eid Mubarak is a time for Muslims all over the world to celebrate and give thanks for blessings received during the year. Malaysians cherish Eid Mubarak annually, and send warm greetings to their loved ones across the globe on this special day. This year, Eid Mubarak will be celebrated on September 24th. In Malaysia, many families gather together to exchange gifts, eat favorite meals and share happy moments. Some people also participate in traditional religious ceremonies.
- This blessed day is to thank the almighty for all he has given to us. May he grant all your prayers and fulfill all your desires. Eid Mubarak!
- Take a break from living in stress and this is Eid so let’s celebrate! You are welcome to join us. Life is so endlessly delicious. Happy Eid Day!
- Eid Mubarak! May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults.
- Eid Mubarak to you and your family! Have a safe and happy Eid day!
- May the divine happiness fill our homes and hearts. Wishing you all Eid Mubarak!
- The holy month of Ramadhan is about to end. I hope that we shall all put into practice the invaluable gems of wisdom we have acquired in the month of Ramadhan. Advance Eid Mubarak to you all.
- Advance Eid Mubarak to all my friends and family. Have a lovely Eid filled with laughter, good food, and shared moments of joy.
- I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid.
Eid Mubarak Wishes for Husband
Eid Mubarak, or “Happy Eid” wishes for all of our husbands! Whether your husband is in the military, at work, or just out of town, we hope you have a blessed and peaceful Eid. May Allah reward you with good health and happiness throughout the year.
- Eid Mubarak Sweetheart! Thanks for being with me all these years and making me feel grateful to Allah for you!
- You are one of my most sincere dua that Allah has approved. Eid Mubarak my beautiful wife. I love you.
- I feel fortunate to have you as a wife. May Allah shower return the care and love to you that you have showered on us all these years. Eid Mubarak love.
- Your existence brightens up my world, and I couldn’t be more excited to spend Eid with you. Eid Mubarak, my precious.
- Eid Mubarak, love. May Allah keep us together in this life and in Jannah.
- I hope this Eid brings peace, prosperity, and happiness to everyone’s life. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
- Eid is not just a day to rejoice for me. It’s a day that makes me feel grateful to Allah for blessing my life with so many gifts, including the one I’m wishing Eid Mubarak now!
Eid Mubarak is a time to come together with friends and family to celebrate and enjoy one another’s company. May you all have a joyous and blessed Eid!