Halloween is here again, and there are many ways to make this Halloween special. People love to celebrate this day with friends and family members. They all spend their time in doing different activities on this day. The kids go out trick or treating for candies while the parents spend some time in digging in their collections of costumes to dress up the kids in them.
During Halloween, people dress up themselves as their favourite characters. They also perform various activities like trick-or-treating, carving pumpkins, lighting candles etc . Here are 115+ Famous Halloween Sayings for your inspiration.
1 . “Darkness falls across the land, the Midnight Hour is close at hand.” – Rodney Lynn Temperton
2. “You’re never too old to beg for free candy. Happy Halloween!”
3. “I am not afraid of the night,But of the deadly sight,Where spiders make their way, Where ghosts also say-That it is a Halloween today. Wish you a Happy Halloween.”
4. “Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, voices whisper in the trees, Tonight is Halloween!”
5. “Boo are the witches alike. Boo is for all that and fight. Boo is for pumpkin so bright. Boo is for spooky by. Boo is for ghosts that fly. Boo because it’s Halloween. Wish you a happy Halloween.”
6. “Consequently, the next up is, ‘The moon has awoken, with the sleep of the sun. The light has been broken, the spell has begun.”
7. “Witching you a very haunted Halloween!”
8. I hope tonight you are able to dance like a ghost. Wishing you a smashing time!
Check Also – Halloween Sayings
9. As spirits roam the neighborhoods at night, let loose upon the Earth till it be light
10. The witches fly across the sky, The owls go, Who? Who? Who? The black cats yowl And green ghosts howl, Scary Halloween to you!
11. Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m out of candy, look how scary are you.
12. Nothing about Halloween scares me more than how psychologically enthusiastic you already are for Halloween.
13. “True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about but few have seen.-Happy Halloween!”
14. “Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, Voices whisper in the trees, ‘Tonight is Halloween!”
Check Also – Halloween Funny Sayings
15. “As spirits roam the neighborhoods at night, let loose upon the Earth till it be lighT”
16. “My candle was nearly burnt out, when, by the glimmer of the half-extinguished light, I saw the dull yellow eye of the creature open.”-Its Halloween”
17. “I heard one cry in the Halloween night, and I heard one laugh afterwards. If I cannot forget that, I shall not be able to sleep again.”
18. “Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can’t believe it!”–Jack Skellington
19. “On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me.”—Rodney Dangerfield
20. “Halloween is huge in my house and we really get into the ‘spirits’ of things.”—Dee Snider
21. “I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion.”—Henry David Thoreau
22. Double, double toil and trouble;
23. fire burn and cauldron bubble.
24. Ghosts and goblins and jack-o-lanterns at night; I sure hope your Halloween is the best type of fright!
Check Also – Halloween Sayings for Kids
25. Hip hip hooray Halloween is near. It’s not the ghoulies, ghosties or monsters I fear, it’s the 10 lbs of candy that will go to my rear. (Oh dear)
26. “Halloween is an opportunity to be really creative.” — Comedian Julie Gold
27. “Double, double toil and trouble. Fire burn and cauldron bubble.” — Shakespeare
28. “By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.” — Shakespeare
29. “Is it a ghost I hear down the basement stairs. creaking, rapping Hurting Everywhere? It could be the washing machine in need of repair, But is it really a Ghost down there?”
30. “Bushes quiver where shadows lean, And not a sliver of moon is seen, Near the rivers some Goblin ‘Green’ With a witch in front and ghost is between, Make me shiver but I am keen, About the shivers of Halloween.”
31. “It’s Halloween… let’s be ourselves! We’ll have 364 days to play nice.”
32. “I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner.” – Evan Peters
33. “There is a child in every one of us who is still a trick-or-treater looking for a brightly-lit front porch.” – Robert Brault
34. “There is nothing funny about Halloween. This sarcastic festival reflects, rather, an infernal demand for revenge by children on the adult world.”—Jean Baudrillard
35. “Halloween was confusing. All my life my parents said, ‘Never take candy from strangers.’ And then they dressed me up and said, ‘Go beg for it.’ I didn’t know what to do! I’d knock on people’s doors and go, ‘Trick or treat…No, thank you.’”—Rita Rudner
Check Also – Scary Halloween Sayings
36. Eat lots of candy, scare someone, don’t be yourself because it’s Halloween!
37. It’s all just a bunch of hocus pocus!
38. Hope your day doesn’t suck like a vampire. May you have an amazing day and a freakishly scary Halloween!
39. Can you feel the hug that’s here? It’s sealed with a kiss and it’s supposed to put love in the air! Happy Halloween!
40. This Halloween I’d like to tell you a thing or two, it’s okay to be the devil, it’s okay to have a tattoo, it’s okay to be an angel, it’s okay to trick or treat too.
41. Stay warm, toasty and scary. Happy Halloween!
42. “Hell is empty and all the devils are here.” — Shakespeare
43. “We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones.” — Stephen King
44. “It’s as much fun to scare as to be scared.” — Vincent Price
45. “The thing under my bed waiting to grab my ankle isn’t real. I know that, and I also know that if I’m careful to keep my foot under the covers, it will never be able to grab my ankle.”
Check Also – Famous Halloween Sayings
46. “Hark! Hark to the wind! ‘Tis the night, they say, when all souls come back from the far away — the dead, forgotten this many a day!”
47. “When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, May Luck be yours on Halloween.”
48. “May you have a bag full of candy, bones, bats and loads of fun. Happy Halloween!”
49. “May you have a hair-raising experience, chills and thrills on Halloween!”
50. “Where there is no imagination, there is no horror.”–Arthur Conan Doyle
51. “Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.”—Fernando Pessoa
52. “Happy Halloween! Be safe and have fun! Watch out for those little goblins running around tonight!”
53. “I was going to be a serial killer this year for halloween, but that’s what i was last year for thanksgiving.”
54. “May the ghost be with you.”
55. “Pumpkin spice and Everything Nice.”
56. “A candy a day keeps the monsters away.”
57. “I am guilty of eating candy in cold blood.”
Check Also – Halloween Catch Phrases
58. “At this point my blood type is Pumpkin Spice.”
59. “This letter is sealed with a vampire kiss and bite.”
60. Caution! Witch Crossing
61. Boo to you from our crew
62. If you want a tasty sweet…
63. Be sure to holler trick or treat!
64. “I think if human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween.”
65. “Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night.”
66. “On Hallows Eve, we witches meet to broil and bubble tasty treats like goblin thumbs with venom dip, crisp bat wings, and fried fingertips.”
67. “I don’t know about you but for me children wearing Halloween costumes are too damn cute. Do the real ghosts are cute too?”
68. “Beware of the black cats; they said it brings bad luck. Most especially beware of those who wear masks, you will never know what they are up to. Happy Halloween!”
69. “You know it is Halloween when almost all shows in different TV channels are about horror and white ladies. Scary as it is, but it completes my night.”
Check Also – Halloween Sayings for College Student
70. “Wears mask and Halloween costume and yet you still look handsome? You the real man! Happy Halloween!”
71. “Why do I have the feeling that someone is watching over me every night? Oh no! It’s Halloween! Tell me how can I sleep tonight?”
72. “My favorite place to be in Halloween – under my bed. I feel safe down there. No one see me, no one would ever try to scare me. And no I am not alone; I have with me my teddy bear. He sings lullaby to me, he comforts me, and he greets me “Happy Halloween!”
73. “I am not usually afraid of the night, but I am when it is Halloween.”
74. Eat, drink and be scary!
75. Ghostly Greetings!
76. “October 31 is the ultimate day for scares, good times and frightening fun delights – Happy Halloween.”
77. “Halloween starts earlier and earlier, just like Christmas.”
78. “I love the spirit of Halloween and the energy that comes with it.”
Check Also – Halloween Pumpkin Sayings
79. “Trick or treat, bags of sweets, ghosts are walking down the street.”
80. “At first cock-crow the ghosts must go Back to their quiet graves below.”
81. “When Halloween is here the monsters appear and the candies disappear.”
82. Halloween is a real treat
83. Have a fang-tastic night
84. Happy Haunting!
85. Have a bootiful Halloween
86. Don’t be a scaredy cat
87. “The only pumpkin I love is vegetable and not the one you see every Halloween. It is a piece of shit that scares the hell out of me.”
88. “Happy Halloween to all my friends who loves to scare me. May you all sleep well tonight. Do not forget to close your window because someone might go inside and watch over you.”
89. “Halloween is huge in my house and we really get into the “spirits” of things.”
90. “The idea of dying and coming back is what makes the Halloween films work.”
91. I witch you a Happy Halloween
92. Stop in for a spell
93. Please park all brooms at the door
94. “When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween.”
95. “Nothing about Halloween scares me more than how psychologically enthusiastic you already are for Halloween.”
96. “Basic Halloween phenomena, ‘Bite. Drink. Be scary.”
97. “We have had our summer evenings, now for October eves!” — Humbert Wolfe
98. “There is something haunting in the light of the moon.” – Joseph Conrad
99. “When the witches went waltzing.” – Linda Williams
100. “I put a spell on you because you’re mine.” — Jay Hawkins
101. “There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight.” — Unknown
102. “A mask tells us more than a face.” — Oscar Wilde
103. “Trick or treat, bag of sweets, ghosts are walking down the street.” — Unknown
104. “On Halloween, you get to become anything you want to be.” — Ava Dellaira
105. “October was always the least dependable of months… full of ghosts and shadows.” — Joy Fielding
106. “Halloween is the time where every kid turns to be nice and parents pretends to be something like a witch or a monster.”
107. “There are no other times when you will not feel scared to sleep alone except during Halloween.”
108. “Boo to you and may all your nightmares come true: Happy Halloween.”
109. “Be afraid, be very afraid this Halloween. For the bewitching hour is upon us.”
110. “I love to be scared on Halloween, please send me a photo of your face, when you wake up in the morning.”
111. “Candy apples, carved pumpkins and the feel of fear is in the air. Halloween is coming.”
112. “Where there is no imagination, there is no horror.” — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
113. “Every day is Halloween isn’t it? For some of us.” — Tim Burton
114. “Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.” — Edgar Allan Poe
115. “Shadows mutter, mist replies; darkness purrs as midnight sighs.” — Rusty Fischer
Whether you are an adult or a child, Halloween is always fun. With that in mind, it’s important to have some great Halloween sayings on hand for any party you attend this year. If you are looking for more inspiration, check out the 115 famous quotes about Halloween provided below.