Halloween is the celebration of the ghosts, goblins and scary monsters. Halloween is a holiday celebrated by the young and old. Everyday Halloween is celebrated differently in different countries. Halloween is celebrated on 31st October. It is the day after the Christian festival of All Saints Day. The main purpose of this day is to honor the dead. Halloween is also celebrated for the following reasons.
Halloween Quotes From Movies 2023
Halloween is coming. If you have a job Halloween day, you’ll have to face it. If you’re not working on Halloween you’re probably celebrating the holiday somewhere. That means you’ll be faced with a question that you haven’t seen in person since you were a child. It’s the question that everyone is going to ask. It’s the question that is going to ruin your night. It’s the best movie lines of all time. So get ready. It’s time for “The Best Movie Lines of All Time.”
“That cold ain’t the weather. That’s death approaching, “30 Days of Night.
“Be afraid… Be very afraid,”The Fly.
“Today is thanksgiving day for cats. But only if they came back from the dead,”Pet Sematary.
“He’s gonna get you. The boogeyman is coming!”Halloween.
“Well, it says to form a circle a salt to protect from zombies, witches, and old boyfriends,”Hocus Pocus.
“You can’t kill the boogeyman!”Halloween.
“When there is no room left in hell, the dead will walk the earth,”Dawn of the Dead.”
“I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti,”Silence of the Lambs.
“No, please don’t kill me, Mr. Ghostface, I wanna be in the sequel!”Scream.
“Sometimes dead is better,”Pet Sematary.
“You know that part in scary movies when somebody does something really stupid and everyone hates them for it? This is it,”Jeepers Creepers.
“What an excellent day for an exorcism,”The Exorcist.
“I’m gonna eat your brains, and gain your knowledge.”Dr. William Block
“It’s so sweet. He looks just like a little entrée.”Morticia
“Haven’t you noticed how nothing in this house seems to move until you look away and then you just… catch something out of the corner of your eye?”Theodora
“That’s not because there are most ghosts here than other places, mind you. It’s just that people who live here about are strangely aware of them. You see, day and night, year in, year out, they listen to the pound and stir of the waves. There’s life and death in that restless sound. And eternity too.”Roderick Fitzgerald
“I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.”Patrick Bateman
“I’m a messenger of God. You’re doomed if you stay here. This place is cursed. Cursed… It’s got a death curse!”Crazy Ralph
“It’s Halloween, everyone’s entitled to one good scare,”Halloween.
“Oh look, another glorious morning. Makes me sick!”Hocus Pocus.
“It’s a full moon tonight. That’s when all the weirdos are out,”Hocus Pocus.
“I’m the ghost with the most, babe.”— Betelgeuse, Beetlejuice
“My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage.”— Aunt Frances, Practical Magic
“Let’s turn on the juice and see what shakes loose.”— Betelgeuse, Beetlejuice
“Being normal is vastly overrated.”— Aggie Cromwell, Halloweentown
“Can I keep you?”— Casper, Casper
“Don’t torture yourself, Gomez. That’s my job.”— Morticia, The Addams Family
“If I hadn’t just been sitting in it, I’d say you’ve lost your mind.”— Maggot, Corpse Bride
“Couldn’t you forget about being a cool teenager just for one night?” Pocus— Allison, Hocus
“Last night you were unhinged. You were like some desperate, howling demon. You frightened me. Do it again!”— Morticia, The Addams Family
“It’s all just a bunch of hocus pocus!”— Max, Hocus Pocus
“You are too precious for words, why I could just… eat you alive!”— Morticia,
“It’s a full moon tonight. That’s when all the weirdos are out.”— Dani, Hocus Pocus
“No, please don’t kill me, Mr. Ghostface, I wanna be in the sequel!”— Tatum Riley, Scream
“Isn’t the view beautiful? It takes my breath away. Well, it would if I had any.”— Emily, Corpse Bride
“Do you have to open graves to find girls to fall in love with?”— Helen/The Princess,
“That’s right. I am the pumpkin king!”Jack Skellington,
“Death has come to your little town, Sheriff. You can either ignore it, or you can help me to stop it.”Dr. Sam Loomis:
“Sometimes the world of the living gets mixed up with the world of the dead.”Mrs. Mills:
“You are too precious for words, why I could just… eat you alive!”Margaret
“The intruders are leaving, but others will come. Sometimes we’ll sense them. Other times, we won’t.”Mrs. Mills:
“These eyes will deceive you, they will destroy you. They will take from you, your innocence, your pride, and eventually your soul. These eyes do not see what you and I see. Behind these eyes one finds only blackness, the absence of light, these are of a psychopath.”Dr. Samuel Loomis:
“You can’t kill the Boogey man.”Tommy:
“Halloween is fun, but it wasn’t always my favorite holiday. I think Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.”TOBIN BELL
“When did Halloween go from dressing up like a princess to dressing up like a whore?”EMMA ROBERTS – Sloane
Halloween’s not until October”Brian
“They got killed on devil’s night, but they were gonna get married on Halloween? Who gets married on Halloween? “– Lead Cop
“Every Halloween, I bring a spare costume, in case I strike out with the hottest girl at the party. That way, I have a second chance to make a first impression.”NEIL PATRICK HARRIS – Barney Stinson
“It’s Halloween; everyone’s entitled to one good scare.”CHARLES CYPHERS – Brackett
“Anyone could see that the wind was a special wind this night, and the darkness took on a special feel because it was All Hallows’ Eve.”Ray Bradbury,
- “Be afraid. Be very afraid.” -Veronica Quaife
- “I ate his liver with some fava beans and a fine Chianti.” -Hannibal Lecter:
- “When there’s no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.”- Televangelist
- “You know, it’s Halloween. I guess everyone is entitled to one good scare, huh?” – Norma Watson:
- “Witch parking. All others will be toad.” – Unknown
- “Goodbye cruel world.” – Winifred Sanderson, Hocus Pocus
- “The world turned upside down—in a good way—for one black velvet night.” – Karen Fortunati
- “I heard all things in the heaven and in the earth. I heard many things in hell.” – Edgar Allan Poe, The Tell-Tale Heart
- “Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story.” – Mason Cooley,
- “Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.” – Edgar Allan Poe,
- “Where there is no imagination there is no horror.” – Arthur Conan Doyle,
- “Villainy wears many masks, none so dangerous as the mask of virtue.” – Ichabod Crane, Sleepy Hollow
- “No good deed will I do again.” – Elphaba, Wicked
- “During the day, I don’t believe in ghosts. At night, I’m a little more open-minded.” – Unknown
- “Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.” – William Shakespeare, Macbeth
- “There is something at work in my soul, which I do not understand.” – Mary Shelley, Frankenstein
- “Fear,’ the doctor said, ‘is the relinquishment of logic, the willing relinquishing of reasonable patterns. We yield to it or we fight it, but we cannot meet it halfway.’” – Shirley Jackson,
In conclusion, Halloween is not only the day of dress but also the day of a feast. Here are some quotes that I collected for you. I hope you like them.