Halloween is approaching soon. Whenever Halloween comes, children are very happy to receive gifts. They will love the gift and they will feel so excited on this day. As we know that Halloween is a festival in which we dress up as someone or something else and go from house to house and ask for candy and treats in return for posing in front of your door with your scary costumes.
Here you can find some funny Halloween quotes and sayings for kids, which will help them feel brave during this time of the year.
Halloween Sayings For Kids 2022
- “For as children tremble and fear everything in the blind darkness, so we in the light sometimes fear what is no more to be feared than the things children in the dark hold in terror and imagine will come true.” – Titus Lucretius Carus
2. “I don’t know that there are real ghosts and goblins, but there are always more trick-or-treaters than neighborhood kids.” – Robert Brault
3. “The first horror film I remember seeing in the theatre was Halloween and from the first scene when the kid puts on the mask and it is his POV, I was hooked.” – David Arquette
4. “When I was a kid my family was really poor and I remember one Halloween I wanted to dress up really scary and my parents came home with a duck costume. I wore that costume for years! I hated it.” – R. L. Stine
5. “Hark! Hark to the wind! ‘Tis the night, they say,
When all souls come back from the far away-
The dead, forgotten this many a day!” – Virna Sheard
6. “From ghoulies and ghosties and long leggety beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord, deliver us!”- Scottish Saying
Check Also – Halloween Sayings
7. “At first cock-crow, the ghosts must go
Back to their quiet graves below.” – Theodosia Garrison
8. “Men say that in this midnight hour,
The disembodièd have power
To wander as it liketh them,
By wizard oak and fairy stream.” – William Motherwell
9. Smile It’s Pumpkin Day!!
10. We are non-exiting
yet we are appearing
You are pretend strong from inside
But from inside you are fearing.
11. If you see anything
that you have never seen
then eget ready for the fun
Check Also – Halloween Funny Sayings
12. May you enjoy Halloween to the most
May you scare witch and the Ghost
13. May you Scare more and get scared less on this Halloween.
14. You are looking so cute in this halloween dress.
I hope ghosts and goblin will find you scary
15. Don’t scare ghosts too much,you little monster. otherwise, they will not come next year. Your little monster.
16. May on this Haloween you get more treats , without any spooky tricks.
17. Fear is nature’s warning signal to get busy. Henry C. Link
18. Totally sweet and packed with treats that’s my Halloween wish for your day!
19. Today’s going to be a howl! Happy Halloween!
20. If you were it, it’s sure to be super boo-tiful! Enjoy costuming this Halloween!
21. It’s a brainer Halloween is supposed to be super fun! Just ask Frankenstein! Happy Halloween, Son!
Check Also – Scary Halloween Sayings
23. “Bring forth the raisins and the nuts-
Tonight All-Hallows’ Spectre struts
Along the moonlit way.” – John Kendrick Bangs
24. “I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion.” – Henry David Thoreau
25. “Just like a ghost, you’ve been a-hauntin’ my dreams, So I’ll propose on Halloween. Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you.” – Dennis Yost and the Classics IV
26. “O horror! Horror! Horror! Tongue nor heart Cannot conceive nor name thee!” – Shakespeare
27. “Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night.” – Steve Almond
28. “‘Tis now the very witching time of night, When churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out, Contagion to this world.” – William Shakespeare
29. “A house is never still in darkness to those who listen intently; there is a whispering in distant chambers, an unearthly hand presses the snib of the window, the latch rises. Ghosts were created when the first man awoke in the night.” – J. M. Barrie
30. “At Halloween, when fairy sprites
Perform their mystic gambols,
When ilka witch her neebour greets,
On their nocturnal rambles;
When elves at midnight-hour are seen,
Near hollow caverns sportin,
Then lads an’ lasses aft convene,
In hopes to ken their fortune,
By freets that night.” – Janet Little, On Halloween
Check Also – Famous Halloween Sayings
31. “When I was a kid I got busted for throwing a rock through a car window and egging a house on Halloween.”- Gavin DeGraw
32. “When trick or treating kids ask for some candy] Yeah, it’s Halloween but that doesn’t mean you can go around to people’s houses and bilk candy from them.” – Larry, Curb Your Enthusiasm
33. “One need not be a chamber to be haunted;
One need not be a house;
The brain has corridors surpassing
Material place.” – Emily Dickinson
34. Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen,
Voices whisper in the trees, “Tonight is Halloween!” – Dexter Kozen
35. “Fear is nature’s warning signal to get busy.” – Henry C. Link
Check Also – Halloween Catch Phrases
36. “The witches fly
Across the sky,
The owls go, “Who? Who? Who?”
The black cats yowl
And green ghosts howl,
“Scary Halloween to you!”” – Nina Willis Walter
38. “The spirit-world around this world of sense
Floats like an atmosphere, and everywhere
Wafts through these earthly mists and vapours dense
A vital breath of more ethereal air.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Haunted Houses
39. We will play a trick,
To make you our dinner treat.
40. If you think, you are brave
then ask for the treat at a grave.
41. I don’t know that there are real ghosts and goblins, but there are always more trick-or-treaters than neighborhood kids. Robert Brault
41. Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen,
Voices whisper in the trees, “Tonight is Halloween!”-
Check Also – Halloween Sayings for College Student
42. Trick or treat,
Be so sweet
Give me something
Good To Eat
43. No Halloween would be complete without candy corn. It’s just impossible! Happy Halloween!
44. Happy Halloween, Daughter! You deserve the most treats because you’re a wonderful daughter that’s really, really sweet!
45. Pumpkin, pumpkin, what have you to say? Happy Halloween, Nephew from an Aunt and Uncle that loves you so much today!
Check Also – Halloween Pumpkin Sayings
46. Even witches know that you deserve the best Halloween there can be. So, I’ve asked some to do some magic and make yours super happy!
47. Why don’t boys play “Hide and Go Shriek”? It’s a game that’s just for “ghouls”! Happy Halloween!
48. Hope this Halloween is the ghoul-est ever!
49. Hey there, Sweetie! Happy Halloweenie!!
Have you started thinking about what to write on their pumpkin yet? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! We created this post with 49 scary Halloween sayings and quotes that will make your kid the talk of the neighborhood.