Eid Mubarak, or “Greetings of Eid,” is one of the most joyous celebrations in Islam. It marks the end of Ramadan and celebrates the Prophet Muhammad’s first revelation to mankind. Muslims around the world send out Eid Mubarak wishes to their friends and family, expressing their happiness and gratitude for everything they have in life. These images show some of the best Eid Mubarak messages from around the world.
Eid Mubarak Wishes 2022
- May Allah accept all of your sacrifices and shower you with his blessings. Enjoy your Eid ul Adha and convey my regards to your family. Eid Mubarak.
- Eid days are meant to celebrate the goals and the achievements that make you happiest. The ideals you believe in, the dream you love the best. Eid Mubarak!
- A true friend is the greatest blessing on the earth. I wish on this Eid that my friend be blessed with love and luck and all he wants. Eid Mubarak.
- Seeing your smile is the most precious thing to me. On this Eid day, I pray to Allah that he keeps you smiling till the last day of your life.
- May the almighty Allah excuse all your sins, accept your sacrifices, and put an end to all your sufferings. Eid ul Adha Mubarak.
- On this Eid may Allah shower all his blessings upon my friend who can make me smile even when I am Blue and is a treasure to be kept forever. Eid Mubarak.
- May Eid joys keep you smiling until this time next year. Eid Mubarak.
- May this Eid bring joy and peace to your heart and opens all the doors to success for you. Eid Mubarak.
- May Allah answer all of your prayers as well as sacrifices and let you embrace his divine blessings with all that you have. Eid ul Adha Mubarak.
- Remembering u on Eid day is a nice thing to do Bcoz u r warmly thought of everyday the whole year through Happy Eid Mubarak
- O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace. Don’t follow in the footsteps of Satan. He’s an outright enemy to you.
- May every delight –large or little, comes to the doorstep to provide a message which…Each Day is Eid! Eid Mubarak.
- Dear mom and dad, thanks to Allah that I still get to spend my Eid day with you. You are the reason why every day feels like Eid and the Eid day feels like a day in heaven. Eid Mubarak to you.
- Even if I am not there at home, I wish my family enjoys the Eid to the fullest. I wish the happiness and pleasure of Eid last forever in my home. Eid Mubarak.
- You are a piece straight from heaven to my life. Thanks to Allah for he has chosen me to be your life partner. Eid Mubarak.
- You have made my life colorful and still, keep making me feel special every day. Eid Mubarak to the one I love the most.
- When my arms can’t reach people close to my heart, I always hug them with my prayers. May Allah’s peace be with you. A very Happy Eid Mubarak to you
Eid Mubarak wishes all of you a very blessed and joyous Eid Mubarak. Wishing all of you the best in this holiday season. May Allah bless you all with happiness, love, and good health.