Memorial Day is a day to remember those who have sacrificed their lives for our country. We honor their memory by flying the flag at half-staff, attending parades, and visiting cemeteries. We also remember them through the use of Memorial Day quotes.
These quotes help us to express our gratitude for their sacrifice and to keep their memory alive. We hope that these 25 Memorial Day quotes will help you to remember your loved ones who have given the ultimate sacrifice.
Memorial Day Quotes To Help You Remember Your Loved Ones
- “We must dare to be great; and we must realize that greatness is the fruit of toil and sacrifice and high courage.”
- “He loves his country best who strives to make it best.”
- “Without memory, there is no culture. Without memory there would be no civilization, no future.”
- “No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.”
- “It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.”
- “Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.”
- “A man is a patriot if his heart beats true to his country.”
- “There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is right in America.”
- “Our obligations to our country never cease but with our lives.”
- “Let their remembrance be as lasting as the land they honored.”
these memorial day quotes will help you remember and honor your loved ones on this special day. Memorial Day is a day to reflect on the sacrifices made by our loved ones, and to remember the lives that were lost. We hope these quotes help you to do just that.