On this special day, mothers around the world are celebrated for all that they do for their families. It is a day to reflect on the importance of mothers in our lives and to show our gratitude. Here are 211 inspirational quotes about mothers to help us celebrate and appreciate them.
Mothers Day Inspirational Quotes
- The best compliment anyone can give me is to say that I’m just like you.
- Sending Mother’s Day wishes today from the luckiest child in the world! Remind your mom of fond memories.
- Rain or Shine, you are always there for me. Thanks for being the greatest mom in the world!
- Warm wishes on Mother’s Day to all my family and friends. Let us do our little bit to make our moms feel special because they are truly special.”
Mothers Day Quotes For Aunts
Aunts are a special breed of woman. They often times fill the role of mother when their sister’s children need them. They are there for weddings, births, and family gatherings. On Mothers Day, it is a special treat to be able to show your aunt how much you appreciate her. Here are some quotes that will help you do just that!
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” —Unknown
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
- Share a special lesson she taught you.
- Happy mother’s day! Thank you for dealing with me when I was a teen, and dealing with me as an adult 😃
Mothers Day Quotes For Wife
Mothers Day is a day where people celebrate their mothers. It is a special day to show your mother how much you appreciate her. There are many different ways to show your mother you care. You can buy her a gift, make her breakfast in bed, or take her out for dinner. No matter what you do, your mother will appreciate it. If you are struggling to find the right words to say to your mother, don’t worry.
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” —Leroy Brownlow
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” —Susan Gale
- . For My Sweet Aunt Happy Mother’s Day! You’re just like a mom to me. I admire your caring, loving nature, and the positive spirit you share with everyone.
Mothers Day Quotes From Son
Mothers Day is a cherished holiday honoring mothers and motherhood. It is celebrated annually on the second Sunday in May in the United States. This year, Mothers Day falls on May 14th. The tradition of Mother’s Day began in 1908 when Anna Jarvis held a memorial service for her mother in West Virginia. In 1914, President Woodrow Wilson made Mother’s Day an official national holiday.
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” —Elder M. Russell Ballard
- “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.” —Unknown
Mothers play a crucial role in our lives. They are our nurturers, teachers, and caregivers. On Mother’s Day, we should take the time to appreciate all that our mothers have done for us. Let us remember the inspirational quotes that remind us of the importance of motherhood. We should also take this opportunity to reach out to our mothers and tell them how much we love and appreciate them. Happy Mother’s Day!