As Mothers Day approaches, many people are scrambling to find the perfect way to show their mothers how much they appreciate them. But what about all of the other mothers in our lives? Friends who have acted as mothers to us at one time or another or even just friends who we know are moms? This year, why not show your appreciation for them with a heartfelt message? Here are over 100 Mothers Day messages to choose from!
Mothers Day Messages
- Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s Day full of recreation, relaxation, and appreciation!
- The only thing better than being a mom… is being moms with you! Happy Mother’s Day to someone who makes motherhood more fun than I could have imagined.
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” – Mahatma Gandhi
First Mothers Day Messages
This year, the first Mothers Day falls on May 8th. For many people, Mother’s Day is a special day to celebrate and show appreciation for their mothers. While gift-giving and special brunches are common ways to show appreciation, sometimes the best way to show your mother you care is through words. If you’re looking for the perfect way to say “thank you” to your mother this Mother’s Day, here are some messages that might help inspire you.
- There’s nothing like a mother’s love to give us all the strength we need to succeed. Thanks for everything, Mom.
- I always knew you would make a wonderful mother. Sweet people like you always do. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I’m so proud to be your kid!
Cute Mothers Day Messages
Mothers Day is a day to celebrate mothers and motherhood. It is a day for families and friends to get together and show their appreciation for mothers. There are many different ways to show your appreciation, but sending a Mother’s Day message is one of the most popular. A Mother’s Day message can be sent in a card, on social media, or even in a text message.
- You’re the best mom in the world, I’m so thankful for you every day.
- Mom, I hope you relax and enjoy today just like you deserve!
- Thank you for being someone I could always look up to, Mom.
Happy Mother’s Day Messages
Mother’s Day is a special day to celebrate mothers and motherhood. It is a day for people to show their appreciation for all that mothers do for their families. There are many ways to show your appreciation, such as sending a Mother’s Day message. A Mother’s Day message can be sent in a card, on social media, or in a text message. The most important thing is to express your gratitude and love for your mother.
- I wouldn’t ask for any other person to be my mom!
- Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
- You gave me the gift of life so our gifts to you pale in comparison. Happy Mother’s Day!
Happy Mothers Day Card Messages
Mothers are special people that should be celebrated every day of the year, but especially on Mothers Day. There are many different ways to show your mother how much you appreciate her, but one of the simplest and most heartfelt is sending her a Mother’s Day card. If you’re looking for some ideas for what to write in your Mother’s Day card, here are a few messages to help get you started.
- Hope you have a wonderful Mother’s Day. You deserve all the praise in the world for everything you do as a mom.
- Just had to wish a Happy Mother’s Day to one of the best moms I know. Somehow, you make one of the hardest jobs in the world look easy.
- May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
On behalf of all mothers, we would like to say thank you. Thank you for your never-ending love, support, and sacrifices. We are grateful for everything you do for us every day. We hope you have a very happy Mother’s Day!