Passover is a time when Jewish families come together to celebrate their heritage. This year, Passover begins on April 10 and ends on April 18. During this time, Jews commemorate their liberation from slavery in Egypt. There are many traditions associated with Passover, including the Seder meal, which is eaten on the first night of the holiday. The following message is a way to wish your loved ones a happy Passover.
- Happy Passover!
- Chag Sameach! (Hebrew)
- Happy Passover to you and your family!
- Wishing you a kosher and joyous Passover.
- Chag Pesach kasher vesame’ach! (Hebrew)
- Happy Pesach to you and yours. (Hebrew)
- Chag Pesach Sameach! (Hebrew)
- Sweet Pesach.
Passover wishes for Jewish friends 2022
Passover is a Jewish holiday that commemorates the liberation of the Israelites from slavery in Egypt. It is a time of family gatherings, feasting, and celebration. Here are some wishes for a happy and healthy Passover to all of my Jewish friends. May your homes be filled with joy and laughter, and may your Seder tables be laden with delicious food. May you be blessed with good health, peace, and happiness throughout the year.
- Wishing you a life filled with joy and love, happy Passover!
Your friendship warms my heart, happy Passover!
- Chag Sameach! Wishing you every blessing.
- Wishing you a happy Pesach and a blessed spring
- Zissen Pesach! (Yiddish)
May Passover be joyous for you this year!
- I’m grateful for your presence in my life on Passover and always!
Have a glorious Passover celebration this year.
- Thinking of you on Passover and our beautiful memories together.
Wishing you peace on Passover.
- I hope you have a prosperous Passover surrounded by loved ones.
Happy Passover from my family to yours!
Appropriate Passover Wishes 2022
Passover is a time of year where Jewish families get together to celebrate their heritage. There are many customs and traditions associated with the holiday, one of which is sending Passover greetings. When deciding what to say in a Passover greeting, it is important to be mindful of the traditions and customs of the holiday. Here are some appropriate Passover wishes that will show your loved ones that you care about them and their traditions.
- Gut yom tov! (traditional Ashkenazic greeting in Hebrew)
- May Passover be an auspicious sign of a great life ahead for you!
- Delight in the celebration and traditions of Passover this year
- May you be surrounded by your loving community this Passover.
- I hope the arrival of Passover and of spring brings you new energy and inspiration!
- A koshern un freilichen Pesach! (Yiddish)
- Enjoy Passover! I hope you are able to celebrate with your family.
- May the blessings of G-d be with you on Passover!
- Gut yontif! (Yiddish)
Passover is a time to come together with loved ones and celebrate tradition. This year, send your friends and family a special message wishing them a happy Passover. May your holiday be filled with joy and happiness!