Memorial Day is a day to remember the men and women who have died while serving in the United States Armed Forces. It is also a day to reflect on the sacrifices that these men and women have made for our country. Here are 50 quotes to remember on Memorial Day.
Quotes To Remember On Memorial Day
- Let us thank all the servicemen and women who are no longer with us for protecting our country by giving away your lives. Happy Memorial Day to you and your family.
- Let us take inspiration from the brave soldiers to become good citizens of our nation….. Greetings on the occasion of Memorial Day!!!
- It demands high spirit to sacrifice your life for your country and to leave your children free. Let us spare few minutes to remember and thank such wonderful souls. Happy Memorial Day to you.
- On this occasion of Memorial Day, let us thank to every person who has served and protected the country and brought happiness to our lives. Wishing you a warm Happy Memorial Day.
- Nothing means anything till the time you don’t have freedom to think, freedom to speak and freedom to act. Let us thank all those who brought freedom to our lives. Happy Memorial Day.
- Today let us thank all the Veterans, fallen Heroes of America who gave away their lives to serve the nation. Wishing you and your family a warm and Happy Memorial Day 2023.
- May God bless all the service men and women in present and past for their selfless contribution toward country and countrymen. Warm wishes to everyone on Happy Memorial Day.
- Sending warm wishes to the armed forces of America who have always been fighting for the glory, happiness and growth of the country and countrymen. Happy Memorial Day. May God bless you!!
- Real heroes never die. They always live in our hearts to inspire us, motivate us and guide us in our lives. Sending you warm wishes on Memorial Day in remembrance of the true heroes we lost.
- Today is the day to thank all those who brightened our lives with happiness and freedom. Let us bow our heads and remember the sacrifices of the soldiers. Happy Memorial Day.
- Sending lots of love to our armed forces and their families who have always contributed to make our nation a better place to live. Sending heartfelt wishes on Memorial Day.
These quotes help remind us of the ultimate sacrifice that so many have made for our country. We should never forget the men and women who have given their lives for our freedom. On Memorial Day, let us remember their sacrifice and honor their memory.