Halloween is the time of year when ghosts, goblins, and ghouls come out to play. Even if you’re not a fan of the holiday or scared of the creepy creatures roaming around the events surrounding Halloween are fun for all ages.
if you’re looking for some spooky Halloween sayings to use as a template for your seasonal social media posts, this list of 156 scary Halloween sayings should be more than enough to get you started!
Scary Halloween Sayings 2022
1. Moon shines with crippling smile. Wind wails and trees hail. Winter is coming. Welcome the dead. It is Halloween my friends!
2. Who knows who the ghost is? You or me or your or other it is. On Halloween everyone is ghost is!
3. Try to be always awake. Otherwise you sleep and you die. Wishing everyone witching Halloween!
4. Ask for candies, ask for money whatever you want on the Halloween. May no one deny you. May you lighten up the lanterns of poverty. Happy Halloween!
5. Have no fear. By dressing yourself up like your inner ghost, you can beat it. So face it. Wishing you happiest Halloween!
6. “On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me.” – Rodney Dangerfield
7. “Dear Great Pumpkin, Halloween is now only a few days away. Children all over the world await you coming. When you rise out of the pumpkin patch that night, please remember I am your most loyal follower. Have a nice trip. Don’t forget to take out flight insurance.” – Linus
8. “Wench! Trollop! You bucktoothed, mop-riding firefly from hell!” – Billy Butcherson, Hocus Pocus
9. “I dropped the candies into the children’s bags, thinking: You small mortals don’t realize the power of your stories.” – Karen Russell, Vampires in the Lemon Grove
10. “He had arranged the arms and legs in letters, and the letters spelled out a single small word: BOO. The three torsos were carefully arranged below the BOO in a quarter-circle, making a cute little Halloween smile. What a scamp.” – Jeff Lindsay, Darkly Dreaming Dexter
11. “The witches fly, Across the sky,The owls go, ‘Who? Who? Who?’ The black cats yowl, And green ghosts howl, ‘Scary Halloween to you!’” – Nina Willis Walter
12. When your windows creak and your doors too, it means ghosts have entered into your house. Be careful on the Halloween.
Check Also – Halloween Sayings
13. May a saint visit you on the Halloween. Wishing you happy Halloween!
14. Some devils are good too but evil in them too. Happy devilish Halloween!
15. Don’t think churches are safe on the Halloween. Blood thirsty vampires lurk there too. Wishing blood thirsty Halloween to everyone!
16. Make sure you are drinking wine, not blood of someone. Happy Halloween! May your nights get safe!
17. To whom you are going to give soul bread, be confirmed they may not take your soul. Wishing everyone All Hallows’ Eve!
18. It is your luck that you meet a good ghost like Casper on the Halloween. Wishing you dead chilling Halloween!
19. Demons also accompany vampires on the night of Halloween. And believe me, they are scarier and ruthless. Wishing everyone easy Halloween!
20. It is around 12 PM when portal opens and deads come out from hell. Don’t come out from your house. On this time, you can become a ghost too!
Check Also – Halloween Funny Sayings
21. You just keep in mind ghosts wear wigs and they have a tail. Happy heart breaking Halloween to you all!
22. On the Halloween, deads come out from heaven, not from hell.
23. That poor girl can’t reach into her pockets, because a big ugly monster ripped her arms out of their sockets.
24. The grey mist that follows you knows your destination before you do. But don’t let it lead you to your peril.
25. May your lips not dry up? May you blood not get frozen up. May you not sunken in. My dear, it is bloody Halloween.
26. Fright, bright all come Halloween’s night. You costume yourself up like fight, give ghosts and spirits fight. Wishing you happy Halloween with ghostly bites!
27. Lanterns of pumpkins you light at doors and windows tight. Hang them up to ward off evils. May you and your neighbors delight. Wising you happiest Halloween with all the blessings and spooky nights!
28. May your dear dead ones come and see, how wonderful you are and living life well. May they bless you and your family. Happy Halloween dears!
29. May your this year Halloween one of the best spookiest night. You dress up a real monster and fright the real ones and learning their all magic tricks. Happy Halloween!
30. Light up the bonfires and trick and treats. With friends and relatives dance and sing. Forget all woes and worries, and say happy Halloween!
31. In the nights, stars shine, moon wailing and deads cry. May they not catch you so dress up dark. When they consider you a fellow spirit, you dance with them light. Wishing you happy Halloween!
32. Doors to doors you go asking for candies having fun with so and so. Walk aside not beneath the ladder. May dead loved ones pour blessings on you like snow. All the love and happy Halloween!
Check Also – Halloween Sayings for Kids
33. “From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord, deliver us!” – Scottish Saying
34. “I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner.” -Evan Peters
35. “There is a child in every one of us who is still a trick-or-treater looking for a brightly-lit front porch.” – Robert Brault
36. “Halloween is huge in my house and we really get into the ‘spirits’ of things.” – Dee Snider
37.“This Halloween the most popular mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask. And the best part? With a mouth full of candy you will sound just like him.” – Conan O’Brien
38. “Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen. Voices whisper in the trees, ‘Tonight is Halloween!’” – Dexter Kozen
39. “Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.” – William Shakespeare, Macbeth
Halloween Scary Messages 2022
40. “We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones.” – Stephen King
41. “Halloween shadows played upon the walls of the houses. In the sky the Halloween moon raced in and out of the clouds. The Halloween wind was blowing, not a blasting of wind but a right-sized swelling, falling, and gushing of wind. It was a lovely and exciting night, exactly the kind of night Halloween should be.” – Eleanor Estes, The Witch Family
42. “I see my face in the mirror and go, ‘I’m a Halloween costume? That’s what they think of me?’ ” – Drew Carey
43. “A person should always choose a costume which is in direct contrast to her own personality.” – Lucy Van Pelt, It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
44. “Magic is really very simple, all you’ve got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.” – Aggie Cromwell, Halloweentown
45. “I’ve seen enough horror movies to know that any weirdo wearing a mask is never friendly.” – Elizabeth, Friday the 13th
46. “Halloween wraps fear in innocence, as though it were a slightly sour sweet. Let terror, then, be turned into a treat… ” – Nicholas Gordon
47. “If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween.” – Douglas Copeland
48. “Halloween is not only about putting on a costume, but it’s about finding the imagination and costume within ourselves.” – Elvis Duran
49. “By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.” – William Shakespeare, Macbeth
50. “‘Tis the night—the night of the graves delight and the warlocks are at their play; Ye think that without the wild winds shout, but no, it is they—it is they.” – Arthur Cleveland Coxe
51. “On Halloween, witches come true; wild ghosts escape from dreams. Each monster dances in the park.” -Nicholas Gordon
52. “If you’ve got it, haunt it.” – Rose Pressey
53. Keep your house’s lights alive. Because you don’t want to sleep beside ghosts. Wishing evilish Halloween!
54. They tell you in your ears they are dead. And then you go faint. Wishing you crazy Halloween!
55. They smile to you and come near you. They party and play with you, and then suddenly they vanish. Then later you realize they have taken your soul. Ghosts they are. Wishing really scary Halloween!
56. Eat vegetarian food on the Halloween. Eat apple, pancakes and soul cakes. Don’t eat non-veg. Who knows you are eating a ghost’s flesh.
57. Never get cut on the Halloween. Because blood attract zombies. Have a nice Halloween!
58. You feel time has slowed down. No movements and winds also not flowing. You feel the burning smell in the air. It means dead are here on the Halloween!
59. They make you smile a lot. Like they are you real friends or lovers. You feel he is your partner. They take you into belief, and then suck you blood from your body. Beware on vampires. Halloween is near!
60. I have made a costume of dead ones’ skeletons. Would you like to wear it? Wishing everyone grave Halloween!
61. You must pray that Mr. Pennywise may not visit you on the Halloween. See in the balloon in the sky. Happy Halloween!
62. When you stand near the grave of your good dead one, say who disturb you. They will help you. Wishing cold bloodiest Halloween!
63. The real party you can only enjoy ghosts and witches. Make them your friends. And you would never suffer in life. Wishing haunting Halloween!
64. When someone calls you from behind, never turn you back. They could be ghosts. Happy death frightening Halloween!
65. Beware; whom on the night of Halloween you romance, it could be a witch too. They look beautiful. Wishing craziest Halloween!
Check Also – Famous Halloween Sayings
66. Wines and beers, ghosts and goblins, witches and vampires; it is all Halloween dear. Happy Halloween to everyone!
67. Everyone fears horror but they love it too. It makes life worth living. Happy goosebumping Halloween!
68. “Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story.” – Mason Cooley
69. Ghostly greetings to you. May the spirits and witches fulfil all your wishes. Eat all the candy you can. Wishing you a Spooktacular Halloween!
70. Halloween is enjoyed by kids of all ages. I hope you and your inner child have a lot of fun on this Halloween. I hope that this Halloween makes you scream your heart out. Wishing you loads of Halloween fun!
71. When you see the cats move stealthily and the pumpkins shine then know that it is Halloween. I hope the full moon brings lots of happiness in your life. Have an eerie Halloween.
72. As you already know that a caramel apple a day keeps the goblin away. So, eat the delicious treats and enjoy loads of great adventures. Have a happy Halloween!
73. I hope that no vampire sucks the fun out of your night. Have a spooky time on Halloween. Do not get too scared though.
74. Be the monstrous of the Halloween night. Don’t take big sighs. To let out fear you go with reals; bing-bang-boo, it is Halloween night. Wishing everyone monstrous afraid Halloween!
75. Your life is at stake. Dark is coming. All lights have gone. In the sky and winds witches roam. Wishing everyone midnight Halloween!
76. The dead are the real or we the living dead. On the night of Halloween, a portal opens and magic happens. Wishing everyone scary Halloween!
77. Don’t fear the scary weird pumpkins. They are less than us. Happy October 31!
78. Make sure candies you are collecting are not tasted by ghosts! Have a dreadful Halloween!
79. Never think of visiting a haunted house. Believe, you would not return or if; you would return with it. Wishing everyone blood thirsty Halloween!
80. Before going party with your friends, see if you are not partying with ghosts. Happy devilish Halloween to everyone!
81. Only on the night of Halloween, people come to their real self. Happy Halloween to everyone!
Check Also – Halloween Catch Phrases
Halloween Scary Quotes 2022
82. Never trick-or-treat a ghost. If the trick he plays, you regret your whole life. Happy Halloween wishes to you!
83. Actually it is not humans going on holidays on Halloween. It is dead who are on holiday. Wishing everyone no so much scary Halloween!
84. When you fear, deads are more likely to fear you.
85. From the grave, not every time a ghost comes. Sometime it could be a saint. Happy All Hallows’ Eve to everyone!
86. When the devil whispers in your ear, mischief is your command. Truth be told, you’ll enjoy it well; just keep a weapon close at hand.
87. When a witch enchants, you lose control of what you do. There’s no telling what she’s thinking, but you’ll be in trouble when she’s through.
88. Zombie this, zombie that, why bother with the undead? Many a person has said that before one makes a snack out of his head.
89. “Halloween is an opportunity to be really creative.” – Judy Gold
90. “Listen to them—the children of the night. What music they make!” – Bram Stoker
91. “I put a spell on you because you’re mine.”- Jay Hawkins
92. “Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.” – Bill Waterson
Check Also – Halloween Sayings for College Student
93. “I’m wicked through and through.” – Elphaba, Wicked
94. “It’s all just a bunch of hocus pocus.” – Max, Hocus Pocus
95. Hayrides, costumes, candies, pumpkins and more. I hope you will have an amazing Halloween and have a blast. May the spirits stay away from you. Do not eat all the candies alone. Save some for me too.
96. I hope the candies and a super scary costume are ready. You will rock this year. Hoping for getting a marvellous treat from you. Happy a spooky Halloween and enjoy all the tasty treats.
97. Halloween is fun but when you see a monster, do not forget to run. Beware of all the spirits, witches and demons. May you have a spectacularly spooky Halloween. Also, eat lots of candies and apples and get some for me too.
98. When the cool western wind blows through the trees on All Hallow’s Eve, the townspeople feel the spirits slowly crawling up their spines.
99. The dead shall rise again on Halloween, and they will take vengeance on those who sent them to their eternal resting place.
100. I know a vampire’s bad for me, but she did a little dance. I didn’t know if I was scared, but something moved in my pants.
101. “On Halloween you get to become anything that you want to be.” – Ava Dellaria
102. “I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” – L.M. Montgomery
103. “It’s alive!” – Frankenstein
104. On Halloween, I hope you laugh a lot and laugh until you cry. I hope you receive a lot of treats but always remember that you are my life’s sweetest treat. Happy Halloween!
105. I hope your Halloween is full of treats and no tricks. You are so sweet and I cannot wait to meet you. I hope you receive lots of treats this year. Enjoy your day and the candies too.
106. Steal a witch’s broom and visit the whole world. What’s the best way than this to celebrate Halloween!
107. Save candies for yourself. You may need them later in life. Happy spookiest Halloween to everyone!
108. Moon go gloomy. There is a veil on it. A strange silence prevails. When it is Halloween!
109. Horror is not about the loudest shriek or face. It is what lies within in you. Wishing you, a ghost bloodiest Halloween!
110. Even never believe on your friend on the night of Halloween. They might trick you.
111. If rains happen on the Halloween, it is somewhere a witch is weeping. Be afraid! Wishing nerve-shaking Halloween to everyone!
112. Take a wine and a soul bread for your love dead. Put them on his grave. And call him up to take it. Make sure not ghost is hearing you. Happy maddening Halloween to everyone!
Check Also – Halloween Pumpkin Sayings
113. Say prayers before going out in Halloween. Who knows you could never say it. Wishing life chilling Halloween to you!
114. When good souls visit you, there would be a soothing fragrance. Happy Halloween to everyone!
115. In the core reality, whole world is dark and mysterious. It is pumpkins lanterns on the Halloween night that make it appear real. Wishing happy Halloween!
116. It was always the dark world and is. When heaven and hell collide, it is Halloween! Wishing happy scary Halloween!
117. “There’s only 365 days left until next Halloween!” – The Nightmare Before Christmas
118. “Where my ghouls at?” – Monster High
119. “They’re creepy and they’re kooky, mysterious, and spooky.” – Andrew Gold
120. “I’m a mouse, duh.” – Mean Girls
130. “We have had our summer evenings, now for October eves!” – Humbert Wolfe
131. Halloween night is best if your teacher has taken test! Go and frighten them and then lighten them! Have fun all together. Happy Halloween. When you go out, go out together!
132. Take your flying broom and magic wand. Do the magic what you intend. Make the dead living and living dead. It is all fun instant. Wishing you happiest Halloween nights.
133. May all the saints and sage with you. They bless and teach you. May you take your path right. May you celebrate Halloween all the delights. Happy Halloween!
134. May you understand this life is one. One day you live and one day you die. May evil spirits never touch you. May you have courage. Wishing you Halloween. Light pumpkins lanterns and banter!
Halloween Scary Wishes 2022
135. Pray for the martyrs, sages and saints. Pray for the good departed souls. May the bless you and your family. May you always have the Halloween spirit!
136. When thunder in skies, when winds go blind. When you lose your path and all dark. This means Halloween is coming!
137. Be the ghost. Don’t get feared. Just make everyone fear. This is Halloween.
138. “I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.” – Gomez, The Addams Family
139. “I see dead people.” – The Sixth Sense
140. In the realm of the undead, their only wish is to be released on Halloween and wreak havoc over all they come in contact with.
141. When the gates of Hell open on Halloween, your only hope for survival is to remain within the confines of your home.
142. Those witches that roam in the sky in the storms and dark are not the real witches. Real ones among us. Wishing everyone happy Halloween!
143. Jack-o’-lanterns you and we light. Near you and near me sight. All ghosts go off. Because real ghosts we tonight. Wishing scariest and horror Halloween!
144. On Halloween you face your real fear by dressing yourself up like it. It is great opportunity to face your fear. Wishing spookiest Halloween!
145. When all sleeping and all roads are empty. You walk on them. You might meet ghosts. They tell you the read dead we are; while they living. Wishing awesome dreadful Halloween!
146. Though it looks scary and a bit fearful. But it is really merriment and happiness. Happy Halloween!
147. All want magic. But all are afraid to witness it. Halloween is magic. Live it and witness it. Wishing happy Halloween!
148. When pious souls get together. It is on the Halloween. Wishing everyone one magic wand and goosebumping Halloween!
149. Wishes only come true of brave ones. Saints and martyrs pray for only brave ones. Wishing everyone happy Halloween!
150. When you pray for your love dead ones, they make a seat for you in heaven. Happy Halloween!
151. Weakest the ghost, strongest the ghost; all are fellows, dance in one song. Black witch, black cat all come; all the merriment of Halloween scare. Happy Halloween to all!
152. The costume that you wear on Halloween is your real attire which you wear inside your body, which no other could see. Wishing fright shaking Happy Halloween!
153. Facing fears prepare you for facing real dangers and horrors of life. Wishing everyone Happy Halloween!
154. The goosebumps you feel when walking through a cemetery on Halloween are the undead’s eyes watching your every move.
155. Just come with me on the Halloween night. I don’t have a scary dress frightened fright. I want you because you look scarier. When you with me, nothing barriers! Happy Halloween to everyone!
156. Let your all fears and ghosts come out before you on this Halloween night. May you not fear more and burn you demons tonight. Wishing you happy Halloween this night and all night!
Conclusion: We know that the holiday season is a very busy time, and people might not have time to make their own Halloween-themed quotes. That’s why we’ve created this blog post with 156 of our best spooky and scary Halloween sayings for your personal or professional use. Check them out now!