If you want to show your employees how much you care about them, send them a Thanksgiving greeting! Here are 50 greetings to send this year.
Thanksgiving Greetings for Facebook
- I am so grateful for the friendship, love, and support you’ve shown me since we met. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I appreciate you so very much, today and every day.
- You made me the person I am today, and I’m so thankful that you did. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- [For a business that will be closed]: We’re giving our employees time off to celebrate the holiday with their loved ones. We will re-open on [date] at [time]. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
- Thank you for being there when I needed some help on [project/task]. I’m so grateful to have a coworker like you.
- I’m forever inspired by your hard work and dedication. Happy Thanksgiving!
- This Thanksgiving, I’m grateful to have a coworker who is as funny, kind, and sweet as you are.
- Have a wonderful long weekend filled with your favorite people and plenty of pumpkin pie!
- I am grateful to work for such a thoughtful and caring boss. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving to the people who make me thankful to be me.
- May the wishbone snap in your favor this Thanksgiving.
- Thank you for being my greatest blessing!
- We might be a crazy family, but I would never ever wish for it to be any other way. I am so deeply thankful for you!
- Warmest Thanksgiving greetings to you and your family.
- Kindness sows the seeds. Gratitude is the harvest. Hope your Thanksgiving overflows with both.
Facebook provides a great way to stay in touch with friends and family during the holiday season. With all the social media platforms available, it is easy to post a quick message or send a picture to your Facebook friends. We hope you enjoy these 50 Thanksgiving greetings from Facebook.