Valentines Day is a day to spend with the one you love, celebrating your feelings for each other. Whether you are in a serious relationship or not, there are messages and wishes for her that will make her feel special.
Valentines Day Messages for Her 2023
- Will you be my valen-slime? If you or your kiddo like making slime, you could pair this saying with a small container of slime. These little containers would be perfect.
- You knock my socks off. Fuzzy pink socks, anyone?
- I think you’re ex-straw special. Pair this saying with a fun, reusable, crazy straw.
- Eye think we make a great pair. This saying would be great paired with a funny pair of novelty sunglasses.
- Animals Valentines Sayings
- With these animal Valentine’s Day puns, you could pair them with a small toy figurine, animal erasers, animal stickers, or other small animal toys.
- I never liked Valentine’s Day, and then I met you and I understood what it was all about.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, handsome.
- You’re the only person I send heart eye emojis to.
- Valentine, you take my breath away, every single day.
- I think you are purr-fect. Cat stickers or other cat toys.
Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life.
- I love you more than pizza.
- I love you, and I love us.
- You take my breath away. Always.
- You’re the Pam to my Jim.
- Every love song is about you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most important woman in my life.
- It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!
- The more time we spend together, the more we fall in love with each other. Happy Valentine’s!
Valentines Day Wishes for Her 2022
- You are toad-aly awesome. I see this working well with those plastic jumping frogs, or other frog themed stickers.
- You’re dino-mite. Pair with mini dinosaur toys, or these fun dinosaur eggs.
- You make my heart jump. Jumping animals work well for this. You could use a frog, a kangaroo, or even bunny.
- I’m wild about you. Any wild animal works well for this saying.
- Here’s to being my emergency contact someday.
- You’re my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking about you.” —Virginia Woolf
- Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.