This Valentine’s Day, show your significant other how much you care with a message that says it all. Whether it’s through text messages, social media messages, or even handwritten cards, there is no shortage of messages for him out there to share the love! Here are 100+ messages and wishes for him this Valentine’s Day to make saying “I love you” easy and quick.
Valentines Day Messages for Him 2023
- “These days, most people can’t remember a time when we weren’t us. That’s a sweet, sweet thing.”
- “You still make me laugh like crazy. That’s true love.”
- “We’re growing old together with a love that’s forever young.”
- Happy valentine day my man. I can’t thank God enough for blessing me with your companion for life.
- You are the person who makes me feel special when I was doubtful of myself. Thank you for loving me like this. Happy Valentine’s Day dear husband.
- “Hope he spoils you. You deserve it.”
“Someday, our princes will come.”
- “Wish we could be together swapping chocolates and laughing over candy hearts like we used to.”
- “I’ll raise an awesome Valentine’s cocktail to you.”
- “I hope you feel loved and appreciated on Valentine’s Day. Because you are.”
- “You are my Valentine every day, in every way.”
- “God is good. I know because he gave me you to love.”
- “I’m so excited to be sharing our first Valentine’s Day together. I hope it’s the first of many…”
“Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
- “Has it really been  years? I’d do it all over in a heartbeat.”
- “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” — Thoreau
- “You’re my Wonder Woman.” — Unknown
- “Love was made for me and you.” — Nat King Cole
- “Know what I like about you? Everything!” — Unknown
Valentines Day Wishes for Him 2022
- “Perhaps it is our imperfections that make us so perfect for one another.” — Douglas McGrath
- “Love is never wrong.” — Melissa Etheridge
- You mean the whole world to me and are precious than the moon and stars. Wish you the best at everything in your life.
- “I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still I love you.” — Zelda Fitzgerald
- “I wish I was kissing you instead of missing you!” — Unknown
- Love you every hour, but today there is something special as my Valentine is my husband. Let’s enjoy together with love from the core of the heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Dear valentine, I love how you always take my breath away and leave me stunned.
- “And suddenly all the love songs were about you.” — Anonymous
- “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” — Rumi
- “In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
- “I want you for always…days, years, eternities.” — Kriss Stewart Franz Schubert