Valentine’s Day is a day for everyone to celebrate love and affection. Whether you’re celebrating with your significant other, family and friends, or just by yourself, it is the perfect time to send some flowers or a nice card and tell someone you love them.
Valentines Day Quotes for Daughter 2023
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my precious daughter! Please donut ever forget how much I love you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the girl who lights up my entire world, my lovely Daughter. From my heart to yours, sending so much love and light. Enjoy this day and never lose sight of who you are!
- “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” — Thoreau
- “You’re my Wonder Woman.” — Unknown
- “Love was made for me and you.” — Nat King Cole
Just dropping in to say I “Ruff” You! Happy Valentine’s Day, Daughter!
- “Know what I like about you? Everything!” — Unknown
Valentines Day Sayings for Daughter
- “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” — Rumi
- “In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
- “I want you for always…days, years, eternities.” — Kriss Stewart Franz Schubert
- “Perhaps it is our imperfections that make us so perfect for one another.” — Douglas McGrath
- “Love is never wrong.” — Melissa Etheridge
Now llet’s celebrate! Happy Valentine’s Day, to my awesome Daughter!
- You mean the whole world to me and are precious than the moon and stars. Wish you the best at everything in your life.