Valentine’s day is a time to show your children just how much they mean to you. This article includes 50+ quotes for this occasion, so that no matter what the age of your child, you’ll be able to find something that will make them smile. From sweet to funny, these quotes are perfect for any situation.
alentines Day Quotes for My Daughter 2023
- Roses are red, Violets are blue, There’s no other daughter, As lovable as you!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a girl who is loved by a long list of people, starting with her indescribably proud parents.
- [Married/Dating] Hope your sweetheart spoils you on Valentine’s Day as much as Mom and Dad always did!
- [Married/Dating] Hope you get to spend lots of time with your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day. Don’t forget to remind him of what a lucky guy he is.
- Thanks for filling my life with such positivity and love, dear family. Happy Valentine’s Day. Thanks for everything.
- You’re the sweetest thing that’s ever come into my life. Sending you all my love this Valentine’s Day.
- I’m sure a lot of people would kill to be your Valentine now. Without saying I told you so, I just want to point out that I’ve been your number one fan from wayyyyy back.
- I won’t make you cringe with a sappy Valentine’s Day sentiment. I just want to say I love you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest daughter a [mother/father] could ask for. You mean the world to me.
- Mom and Dad love you, sweetheart… on Valentine’s Day and every day.
- Who needs chocolates on Valentine’s Day? When we want something sweet, we just think of you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the girl who’s in our hearts and on our minds every day of the year.
- This Valentine’s Day, I’ve decided I’m not going embarrass you with one of those sappy sayings you hate so much. It’s my gift to you, my beautiful sweet little baby girl!
- appy Valentine’s Day, sweetie. Hope your day is full of magic, joy, and most of all, love.
- When I first laid eyes on you, it was love at first sight. Happy Valentine’s Day to a lovely daughter.
- [Married/Dating] I hope your Valentine knows that [he/she] hit the jackpot with you.
[Married/Dating] Wishing you a Valentine’s Day full of love and romance. And chocolate… lots and lots of chocolate.
- I still remember the Valentine’s Days when you were a girl. Somewhere along the way my sweet little daughter turned into a beautiful woman.