Valentines Day is a time for people to show their loved ones how much they care. You go above and beyond this year to make your spouse happy by giving them the gift of a lifetime. It may sound cheesy, but you know you want to do it!
Valentines Day Quotes For Wife 2023
- On Valentine’s Day and every day, you captivate my heart and complete me
- The first time I saw you, I knew we were meant to be. You are mine, Valentine, and I am forever yours.
- If I wrote you a poem of a thousand verses, I’d still be incapable of revealing the depth of my love for you, my beautiful, amazing wife.
- These roses know their hue can never exceed the color of your lips, or the blush of your cheeks, and their beauty cannot hold a candle to the vision of
- Sometimes God is too generous and sometimes people are just lucky. For me, both are true!
- Our life together is a long, romantic love letter written in the ink of adventure and joy and stamped with approval by the hand of God.
- You captivated me in courtship and as our lives merged into marriage, you completed my joy.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, beautiful! My love for you only gets stronger each day!
Valentines Day Sayings For Wife
- loveliness that is you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear wife.
- You are the most beautiful and amazing woman and I am proud to be loved by you. Happy valentine’s my lovely wife.
- I have received many gifts in my life but none can be compared to you! Happy Valentine’s!
That first sweet puppy love still has me panting for you.
- You are the only one I will ever love, my sweet Valentine!
- If my heart was a kingdom, you would be the queen of it. If my heart was a sky, you would be the brightest star in it. You complete me, darling, my whole world revolves around you
- . Please never stop being mine. Wish you a happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life.
I love you more than pizza.
- Here’s to being my emergency contact someday.
- You’re my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking about you.” —Virginia Woolf
- Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.