Valentines Day is a day to show your love to your family. This holiday is celebrated on February 14th, but the sentiment of showing affection doesn’t have to end there. These are 100+ happy Valentine’s Day quotes & sayings for parents!
Valentines Day Quotes for Parents
- You guys are my most valuable treasure and the ones for whom I can fight with the whole world. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Family has the power to turn a place into a home. Happy Valentine’s day to you all.
- Wishing a very happy valentine’s day to every member of my family. You do not know how grateful I am to you for making my life this beautiful.
- Happy Valentine’s Day dear brother. Though I fight with you so much, I will never settle for any other because I love you.
- May this Valentine’s day bring all your family members together and happiness be showered on all. Happy Valentine’s day to all.
- My family is my valentine since I was born because the kind of love they gave me is exquisite. Happy Valentine’s Day dear family.
- Happy Valentine’s Day. Thank you guys for never leaving the option to usher me with your love and admiration.
- Happy Valentine’s Day Sister! Wishing you a day filled with love and surprises-you deserve it! I love you a lot, always and forever.
Valentines Day for Parents
- Happy Valentine’s Day To My Son. Sending you all my love and plenty of hugs! You really are the sweetest son a mother could ask for!
- For my sweet daughter, you are the most courageous person I have ever known. Happy Valentine’s Day beautiful.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my amazing parents. You make a difference in my life each and every day. I love you more than anything.
- I love you!
- I asked myself this question, is there a day when I don’t want to be with you? Then I know that you are God’s sent to me and I am honored to be with you. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.
- You have no idea what you mean to me, my wife.