It’s Valentine’s Day! As you know, this romantic holiday is often considered a day to celebrate love. But, what about the love between a parent and child? To all of the parents out there who have children, be it adopted or biological, we have some special Valentine’s Day messages just for you!
Valentines Day to My Son Quotes
- “It’s so sweet having a [daughter/son] like you. Hope your Valentine’s Day is extra sweet, too.”
- “May your life be filled with the kind of heartfelt beauty that you bring to mine.”
- “Even in a fairy tale where every dream comes true, I could never hope to find a son/daughter as sweet as you.”
- “Wishing someone close to my heart a warm and wonderful day.”
- “I love you THIS much!”
“Sweet treats on Valentine’s Day help us remember to be sweet to each other. And you’re one of the sweetest kids ever!”
- Valentine’s Day is as good a time as any to remind my best friend of how much I love [her/him].
- Some people say we’re just like an old married couple, so… Happy Valentine’s Day to my better half
- If friends were chocolates, you’d be the one with nougat.
- Wish we could be together swapping chocolates and laughing over candy hearts like we used to.”
- “Know what I like about you? Everything! Happy Valentine’s Day”
- “May your every heart’s desire come true for you today.”
Valentines Day to My Son Sayings
- “Right from the start, you stole my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day”
- “Since you’re such a fantastic son, I’ve got a special Valentine’s Day gift just for you! I promise not to kiss you in front of any of your friends!”
- “So many of my smiles begin with you!”
- “With all the things you do, the smiles you share, the laughter too, with all the dreams you make come true. It’s great to have a kid like you!”
- “You’re always on my mind and in my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day”
“Your face lights up my world.”
- “The joy of my heart since the day you were born. Happy Valentine’s Day!”
- “Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!”
- Although I hope you already know, my love for you just grows and grows!”
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the person who knows me best and somehow still wants to hang out. What would I do without you?
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a friend who’s sweeter than any heart-shaped box of chocolates.
- Valentine’s Day is all about love, so I’m sending some of mine to you. Thanks for being a friend.