International Women’s Day is a day to celebrate the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women around the world. It is also a day to remind ourselves that there is still a lot of work to be done in order to achieve gender equality. This year, International Women’s Day falls on March 8th. Here are some quotes and sayings about motherhood to celebrate International Women’s Day.
Women’s Day Quotes for Mother
- “The best protection any woman can have is courage.” –Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- “Where there is a woman, there is magic.” –Ntozake Shange
- “You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.” –Unknown
- “Your life isn’t yours if you constantly care what others think.” –Unknown
“A charming woman doesn’t follow the crowd; she is herself.” –Loretta Young
- “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.” –Hillary Clinton
- “A girl should be two things: Who and what she wants.” –Coco Chanel
- “It’s okay if you fall down and lose your spark. Just make sure that when you get back up, you rise as the whole damn fire.” –Colette Werden
“Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.” –Stephanie Bennett-Henry
- “A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink.” –Gina Carey
- “She wasn’t looking for a knight. She was looking for a sword.” –Atticus
- “If you have a dream, make it a goal.” –Unknown
- “Sometimes it’s the princess who kills the dragon and saves the prince.” –Samuel Lowe
- “Little girls with dreams become women with vision.” –Unknown.
- “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” –Katherine Hepburn
- “She believed she could, so she did.” –Unknown
- “Here’s to strong women: May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.” –Unknown
Women’s Day is a day to celebrate the accomplishments of women around the world and to remind everyone of the importance of gender equality. There are many Women’s Day quotes and sayings that can help us reflect on the importance of this day. Let us all take some time to appreciate the women in our lives and work together to create a society that is truly equal for everyone.