International Women’s Day is a special day to celebrate the social, economic, cultural, and political accomplishments of women. It’s also a day to raise awareness about the challenges that women still face around the world. While there are many great things to say about women, we’ve collected some of the best International Women’s Day quotes from inspiring women around the world.
Women’s Day Sayings Quotes
- “Her soul is fierce, her heart is brave, her mind is strong.” –Unknown
- “The strongest action for a woman is to love herself, be herself, and shine amongst those who never believed she could.” –Unknown
- “She’s everything; even when she’s treated like nothing.” –R.H. Sin
“Cinderella never asked for a prince. She asked for a night off and a dress.” –Kiera Cass
- “I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.” –Madonna
- “It’s okay if you fall down and lose your spark. Just make sure that when you get back up, you rise as the whole damn fire.” –Colette Werden
- “A woman should be like a single flower—not a whole bouquet.” –Anna Held
- “I know what I bring to the table… So trust me when I say I’m not afraid to eat alone.” –Unknown
- “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” –Lalah Deliah
- “Strong back. Soft front. Wild heart. Just be you.” –Brene Brown
- “Be the woman you needed as a girl.” –Unknown
- “And one day she discovered that she was fierce and strong and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back, because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” –Mark Anthony
- “A strong woman can also be vulnerable. Just because there’s a crack in your armor, don’t doubt your strength for one moment.” –Unknown
- “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the face.” –Unknown
- “I am proud of the woman I am today because I went through one hell of a time to become her.” –Unknown
- Here’s to strong women: May we know them. …
- “She wasn’t looking for a knight. …
- “A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.” –Unknown.
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” –Eleanor Roosevelt.
In conclusion, International Women’s Day is a day to celebrate the accomplishments of women around the world. It is also a time to reflect on the work that still needs to be done to achieve gender parity. Let’s continue to raise our voices and advocate for change. Thank you for reading!