Halloween day is coming near and you must keep yourself busy with the celebration. The people love to celebrate this festival by wearing costumes and playing pranks to others. But before celebrating, it is important for one to wish their friends and family members on the eve of the festival. So, here we will share such Halloween greetings that can be sent to anyone in your contact list.
Halloween Funny Greetings 2022
- I envy the fact that you don’t have to dress up like a ghost on this Halloween, you already look like one in your normal outfits. Have a spooky yet cool night. Happy Halloween.
2. My most favorite part of Halloween has always been eating all the candies everyone has collected. May this feast bring cute spookiness in your world. Happy trick or treating.
Check Also – Halloween Greetings
3. I am guilty of eating candy in cold blood.
4. A candy a day keeps the monsters away.
5. I’d have to be a ghoul not to appreciate you. I love you my Frankenstein.
6. You are a bag full of treats!
7. This letter is sealed with a vampire kiss and bite.
8. With that face of yours, I don’t think you should look for a Halloween mask. You are so perfectly ugly and scary! Happy Halloween to you!
9. The dead will rise up and haunt every living being except for you. Because you are a living skeleton. The dead might just confuse you to be one of them. Wishing you a great Halloween!
Check Also – Halloween Funny Greetings
10. I think you should go back to where you belong when this Halloween ends. You have been around here for quite a long time. Your ugly goblin friends must be missing you already!
11. Halloween season is just a whisker away. Hope you have a bewitching time!
12. Are you ready for some pumpkin smashing?! Have lots of spooky fun!
13. Keep the lights on this night, because you never know what may be lurking in the dark. Halloween greetings!
14. I hope your Halloween doesn’t suck like a vampire. Stay safe!
15. I’m watching you to be sure you have a hauntingly great Halloween 2021!
16. May I borrow your face for a Halloween party? Just joking! 🙂 Congratulations!
Check Also – Halloween Greetings Images
17. Have a bootiful Halloween.
18. I boo believe in ghosts. I truly boo.
19. You are bootiful.
20. Have a fang-tastic night.
21. Gone haunting. Will return at midnight.
22. I can’t stop falling in love with brew.
23. I witch you a Happy Halloween.
24. Trick or Treat. Smell my feet. Give me something good to eat.
Check Also – Halloween Greetings for Kids
25. I hope tonight you accidentally find yourself in the graveyard. Then you run scared through the woods and finally stop before the rocks. Wishing you a crazy Halloween night!
26. What’s special about Halloween if you are not scared and frightened like a chicken. Hope tonight will be so full of creepy experiences for you! Happy Halloween!
27. Happy Halloween! Have lots of fun but be careful while eating candies. Because I won’t pay for your dentist’s bill when you get cavities!
28. Are you dressing up as a witch for the Halloween party tonight? Because that will suit your face the best! Happy Halloween to you!
29. I hope your life gets a better shape than your engraved pumpkins. I’m joking! Hope your night is both delightful and frightful. Enjoy this spellbinding Halloween, dear.
30. I hope the graves open up on your way tonight. The dead pulls you down and eats you alive as you scream. But no one is there to save you because no one actually cares!
31. It’s time to put on the creepy costumes and light up the pumpkins. Don’t be anywhere else other than your house because we are coming for you! Happy Halloween for you from the dead!
32. Witches and Goblins aren’t as scary as you think. But the scariest part of Halloween night is eating a lot of candies and not brushing your teeth!
33. Happy Halloween! Time to carve out the pumpkin, bring out the candies and let’s get sugar high.
Check Also – Halloween Greetings for Facebook
34. You are scary beautiful! Enjoy your Halloween!
35. Trick or treat, bags of sweets, ghosts are walking down the street.
36. And God said “Let there be candy,” and there was candy. Happy Halloween!
37. Carve out some good times!
38. Just hanging out with my ghoul friends.
39. Remember the gh’oul times!
40. Time for a coffin break.
41. It’s Hallo-scream!
42. Have a spooktakular good time!
43. May your Halloween be scarier than what goes on every night on the news.
44. Come as you aren’t.
45. Forget the ghosts – beware of me!
46. May you be the sweetest ghoul on Halloween!
47. Trick or treat, Mr. President. Have a happy and scary Halloween!
48. May the ghost be with you. Happy Halloween!
49. Not resting in peace.
50. I am the ghost boo-ster! Happy Halloween!
51. When Halloween is here the monsters appear and the candies disappear.
52. Halloween is the only day you can take candy from strangers.
53. May you shake, rattle, and roll this Halloween!
54. Have fun witch hunting tonight.
55. You totally rock, GHOULFRIEND.
56. I got a feeling that tonight’s gonna be a boo night.
57. Silent night, ghostly night all is calm all white. Round yon candy, goodies and treats.
58. I can’t stop falling in love with boooooo.
59. I witch you a happy Halloween, I hope it doesn’t suck like a vampire.
60. These Halloween sayings work spooktacularly well in October.
61. Blood donors needed. See the Count.
62. Free Broom Rides!
63. Broom Parking – 5 cents.
64. Ghosts have real spirit.
65. Remember the days Halloween meant running as fast as you can for more candy. That’s what it’s still like at our house.
66. Ghostly Greetings
67. Tonight is a real treat.
68. Have a frightfully spooky Halloween.
69. Time for some Halloween fun. Be careful out there!
70. Hope your Halloween is fun and spooky. Eat, drink and be scary!
71. Everybody is scared of something. I hope you find yours!
72. Have a Happy and Fun Halloween – Don’t be afraid of the dark!
73. Halloween is a lifestyle, not a holiday! Happy Halloweenie!
74. I’m dying to have a great Halloween with you!
75. The night is howling for you… Wishing you a spooky fun Halloween!
76. Halloween will soon be here, so try your best to have no fear. Enjoy the night!