Valentines Day is a day for celebrating love in all its forms. What better way to celebrate than by sending your daughter some love on the day! To help you find the perfect message or wish, here are 50+ happy Valentine’s Day messages and wishes for daughters.
Valentines Day Messages Daughter
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my Beautiful Daughter! My Valentine wish for you is plenty of quality chocolate, your favorite romantic movie, and a large glass of wine! Enjoy yourself, I love you!
- You have no idea how sexy you are.
- You take my breath away. Always.
- Tonight is all ours. I can’t wait to celebrate with you.
- Has it really been  years? I’d do it all over in a heartbeat.
- I hope no one tells you, but you’re out of my league.
- I don’t deserve you. Thanks for being mine.
- Did you see where I put your valentine? Oh, wait…here it is.
- Still not sure how I convinced you to marry me, but so glad I did.
- Thanks for putting up with me. Love you!
- I picked the best guy ever to share my life with.
- We’ve shared a lot of Valentine’s Days, but it never gets boring loving you.
Valentines Day Wishes for Daughter
- I love you more than ever.
- Thanks for being my guy.
- There’s no one I’d rather share a heart-shaped pizza with than you.
- I’m so glad I married my best friend.
- Valentine’s Day and every day you make me so happy.
- You’re my cuddly, huggable rock.
- You keep adding reasons why I’m glad I married you.
- Sweetness. Funniness. Hotness. Just HOW do you do it all?