Merry Christmas Eve! It’s that time of year, when we all gather around the tree, take a sip of hot cocoa and count down the final minutes until Christmas morning. We have put together a list of 100+ Merry Christmas Eve Wishes Messages And Greetings for you so that you can send out one message to a friend or a family member instead of one to every single person on your list.
Merry Christmas Eve Wishes 2022
- Wishing all my family members peace and love this holiday season. May you feel the joy in your home that you bring to me. Have a Merry Christmas!
- May God shower you with wonders this Christmas. Merry Christmas, family!
- May your holiday season be filled with delightful surprises, sweets, and endless laughter, my family. Sending you my Christmas greetings.
- Dear family, I am fortunate enough to be blessed with you. Thanks for your unconditional love and support. May God keep on blessing us with his divine love and care. Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! Wherever you are and whatever you do, I hope your Christmas Eve is joyous.
- Merry Christmas Eve, all! Hope your stockings are all bursting in the morning (and not with coal).
- Happy Christmas Eve! Hope you have all your Christmas shopping done and can relax by the Christmas tree with a good, strong glass of eggnog.
- Merry Christmas, everyone – and keep your eyes on the sky!
- Hope everyone has a very merry Christmas Eve. Oh, and don’t forget to put out the fire in your fireplace before you go to bed!
- Parents of young children, be sure to get to bed early tonight. Because you will be awakened at the butt crack of dawn.
Merry Christmas Eve Greetings
- Wishing everyone a warm, relaxing Christmas Eve surrounded by loved ones. Happy Holidays, all!
- Santa Claus and his reindeer might be zooming around the planet right now, but I hope your Christmas Eve is considerably less stressful. Merry Christmas!
- May your Christmas Eve sparkle, and your Christmas Day shine.
- I have it on good authority that the Naughty List has been finalized. So live it up, people!
- It’s Christmas Eve, or as I like to call it, “The Night of Frenzied Shopping.”
Merry Christmas Eve Messages
- We haven’t had a “silent night” since we had kids, but I hope your Christmas Eve is peaceful!
- Merry Christmas Eve! Watch out for falling reindeer poop!
- Wishing you peace and prosperity not just for this Christmas but for the new year. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- May you feel the love in action during this Christmas. May the stars in the sky shine brighter on you and give you new hopes in life. Merry Christmas to you!
- Let this Christmas make way for a fresh new start for you. Embrace the many miracles it brings along and spread the love you have in your heart! Merry Christmas!
- On this joyful occasion of Christmas, I really want to thank Jesus for blessing me with such a wonderful family! Merry Christmas!
- May the good times of the present become golden moments of tomorrow. May God make your life colorful, magnificent and joyful. Have a great time and wishing you a happy Christmas Eve.
- As the magic of Christmas spreads on you, may the spirits of Christmas bring you peace and warmth of Christmas grant you love. Celebrate this day when Jesus was born. Have a joyful Christmas Eve.
- Wishing you on Christmas Eve, joy and happiness and May you be blessed with peace, love and joy. Have a merry Christmas Eve celebration.
- Christmas Eve is a time to celebrate with your friends and family. May the peace and joy that Christmas brings always be with you and your family. Have a blissful Christmas Eve.
- Hope this Christmas Eve fills your heart with love of God and may God turns your dreams into reality. Wish you a very sparkling Christmas Eve.
- Christmas is extra special when you spend it with people you care about, and I’m so lucky I get to spend it with you! Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas to my friends and family, hope the Christmas vibes stay with your family throughout the year.