Are you looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day quotes and sayings to make your kids feel loved? There are lots of beautiful quotes out there, but here are some of our favorites.
Valentines Day Quotes for Kids 2023
- “I’ll raise an awesome Valentine’s cocktail to you.”
- “I hope you feel loved and appreciated on Valentine’s Day. Because you are.”
- “You are my Valentine every day, in every way.”
- “Life is filled with lots of things that make it all worthwhile, but none is better than your little smile.”
- “Thank you for filling my life with love.”
- “Hope your day is just as awesome as you are!”
- “You’re out-of-this-world amazing!”
- “Be my love bug!”
Valentines Day Sayings for Kids
- “Hope he spoils you. You deserve it.”
- “Someday, our princes will come.”
- We may not be sweethearts, but “sweet” and “heart” are two words that will always remind me of you. Happy Valentine’s Day to my best friend.
- [Single] I may not have found true love, but I’ve found a true friend in you.
- “God is good. I know because he gave me you to love.”
- “I’m so excited to be sharing our first Valentine’s Day together. I hope it’s the first of many…”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
- “Has it really been  years? I’d do it all over in a heartbeat.”