Valentines Day is one of the busiest days of the year for those in relationships, but singles can enjoy it as well. Here are 100+ quotes and sayings to make your Valentine’s Day a little sweeter.
Valentines Day Quotes for Single 2023
- You are the apple of my eye. This would be cute with a fresh apple, or apple chips.
- You are o-fish-ally awesome. You could pair this with a small bag of Goldfish crackers.
- Valentine, I’m so glad we’re in the same school. This would be cute with a bag of Goldfish crackers, or you could do Swedish Fish.
- We are mint to be. You could pair this saying with a small box of Junior Mints or another mint-flavored candy.
- I love you to pieces! Pair with a bag of Reese’s Pieces candies.
- You are all I’ve ever hoped and dreamt of, you are the woman of my dreams, my wife whom I love so much and my valentine forever.
- I love you more than you’ll ever know. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
Valentines Day Sayings for Single
- From When Harry Met Sally, perhaps the greatest rom-com of them all.
- “To me, you are perfect.”
- Love, Actually is technically a Christmas movie, but it still works.
- “Love is too weak a word for what I feel — I lurve you.”
- From Annie Hall, a rom-com that actually won the Oscar for Best Picture.
- “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.”
- This quote, from Love Story, is certainly overused, but there’s a reason for that: It’s great.
- “I wish I knew how to quit you.”