Eid Mubarak is a day of celebration and goodwill. Muslims all over the world celebrate this special day by sending Eid Mubarak messages to their loved ones. Here are some Hindi and Urdu Eid Mubarak messages to send your loved ones.
Eid Mubarak Messages
- Happy Eid Day! May Allah bless your life and fulfill all your wishes and Dua’s.
- Eid ul Fitr Mubarak! May Allah shower his mercy on us.
Eid Mubarak brother. Sending you warm wishes on eid ul Fitr. Keep me in your prayers and I will keep you in mine.
- Eid Mubarak! Sending all my love and good wishes to you.
- Eid Mubarak! May the blessings of Allah be with you and your family forever and always.
Eid Mubarak to all my lovely friends. May God bless us all and make us all devout and honorable Muslims.
- Eid Mubarak to my amazing friend! May you find Allah’s blessings and guidance in every step of your life.
- A friend like you is a treasure to keep forever. May Allah shower his blessings on you. Eid Mubarak dear!
- There is no blessing in the world greater than a true friend. I thank God every day for giving me a friend like you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- Let this holy occasion of eid be a remarkable milestone for our friendship. Wishing you and your family a memorable Eid this year! Eid Mubarak.
- I am lucky to have you as my best friend. Happy eid al-fitr!
Eid Mubarak Message in Hindi
Eid Mubarak is a very special day in the Islamic calendar. It celebrates the end of the holy month of Ramadan and marks the beginning of Eid al-Fitr, one of the two major Muslim holidays. Muslims around the world celebrate Eid with prayers, family gatherings, and a lot of food. Here is a simple message in Hindi to wish all Muslims a happy Eid Mubarak!
- Bro, I have been waiting so long to celebrate this eid with you. I’m coming home. Save my gift, and you know I prefer cash as always.
- Happy eid to you and my dear sister-in-law and kids too. I can’t wait to taste the delicious food cooked by her. I’m missing you all too much.
- May Allah grant my brother everything his heart desires. Praying for you and your well-being. Stay safe and enjoy. Eid Mubarak.
- Eid Mubarak dear husband. May Allah accept our good deeds and Dua’s.
- Dear brother, wishing you a very happy eid. May this eid bring peace in your heart and happiness in your home. Eid Mubarak.
- May Allah decorate your life with success and brighten your ways with the lights of heaven. You are always in my prayers. Eid Mubarak, brother!
- May the grace of Allah fall upon you like raindrops and may all your problems be vanished like a puff of smoke. Always keep faith in Allah. Eid Mubarak.
- May Allah bring peace and smoothness in your life. May Allah accept all your prayers and reward you with the best always. Happy Eid UL FITR to the best brother in the world.
- Your love, cares and honesty makes you the best brother in the world. Every time I look at you, I can’t help feeling grateful to Allah! Eid Mubarak!
- As long as I have a brother like you, no sorrow in the world can touch my heart. You are the nicest brother in the world. Eid Mubarak dear brother! God bless you.
- Eid Mubarak to the brother closest to my heart. May the Almighty bless you immensely in all that you do.
Eid Mubarak Messages in Urdu
Eid Mubarak Messages in Urdu are specially reserved for friends and family. These messages express your warm wishes for a happy and prosperous Eid.
- Thank you for adding so many colors in my life. May Allah protect you and guides you towards success and happiness. Eid Mubarak dear.
- From the depth of my heart, I wish my adorable husband a very happy Eid Mubarak. May Allah bless our marriage and our family.
- It’s hard to find a perfect soulmate nowadays. I am too lucky that I have found a perfect soulmate and true love in the same person. Eid Mubarak dear!
- It is Allah’s blessing that I am getting to spend this Eid having my wonderful husband beside me. Eid Mubarak, my love.
- Being married to you makes me believe that Allah indeed is the best decision-maker. I wish you a joyous Eid and blessed life, my dear.
- It is Allah’s kindness that I am getting to spend this Eid being surrounded by my loving family. Eid Mubarak to all!
- What could be a greater blessing than a caring family! All thanks to Allah for allowing me that blessing. Eid Mubarak Mother and Father.
- May Allah shower you with the eternal success and happiness that you truly deserve. Eid Mubarak, my dear hubby.
- Eid Mubarak to my amazing husband, who supports me and helps me stay on the path of Allah.
- Dear husband, may this Eid positively change our lives and keep us together forever. I’m grateful to Allah for blessing me with you. Eid Mubarak, my love.
- On this holy occasion, I pray that the smile on your face never fades away. Eid Mubarak, lovely husband.
Eid Mubarak messages in Hindi and Urdu are a great way to wish your friends, family, and loved ones a happy and blessed Eid. The messages are heartfelt, sincere, and full of good wishes for a happy and prosperous Eid. So be sure to send your loved ones one of these messages this Eid!