March 8th is International Women’s Day. A day to celebrate the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women. It is also a day to focus on the challenges that still remain in order to achieve gender parity. This year’s theme is “Press for Progress”. Here are some quotes and sayings to help you press for progress this International Women’s Day.
Women’s Day Respect Quotes
- A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” –Melinda Gates, American philanthropist
- “I am a woman, what’s your superpower?” – Unknown
- “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.” Roseanne Barr, Actress
- “The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.” – Beyonce, Singer
- “When you’re true to who you are, amazing things happen.”
- “A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everyone else.”
- “There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise.”
- “I want to get up and celebrate something – and why not celebrate being a woman?”
- Dawn Richard.
- “You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.”
– Brigham Young.
- “Above all, be the heroine of your life. Not the victim.”
- “A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink.”
- “She loves more than she’ll ever get back and she knows it, yet she loves anyway.”
- “Yes, she knows pain, but she is strength. Her heart knows no other way.”
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
- “Sometimes it’s the princess who kills the dragon and saves the prince.”
- “I can and I will. Watch me.”
- “Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.”
- –G.D. Anderson.
- “The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.”
- .”There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.”
- Michelle Obama.
- “Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It’s about knowing and accepting who you are.”
– Ellen Degeneres.
- “I want every girl to know that her voice can change the world.”
- “No woman should be told she can’t make decisions about her own body. When women’s rights are under attack, we fight back.”
March 8th is International Women’s Day. A day to celebrate women’s achievements throughout history, and to focus on the challenges that still lie ahead. This year, we wanted to put together a collection of quotes and sayings about respect. Respect for women, respect for our planet, and respect for each other. We hope these words will inspire you to take action in your own life, and help make the world a better place for everyone.